Chapter 16.

"Addy it's starting." Bailey says snapping my attention away from Bellamy and making me take a step back from him.

"Okay." I say softly. I start to walk back into my house but pause right before I walk through the door. I turn halfway and look back at Bellamy placing my hand out in front of him silently asking him to take it. His sad face lightens ever so slightly as he places his hand in mine. Making my heart skip a beat.

He looks unbelievably sexy today. He's wearing black dress pants that are fit perfectly to him. It almost seems like he might have had them tailored specifically to him. His short sleeve black button up is just the right amount of tight. Making his arms look even bigger than they already are. His shaggy black hair falling perfectly around his head still slightly damp from a shower I assume. He smells like wood and tobacco and it's absolutely intoxicating.

I stop myself from starring and pull him into the house and all the way to the back yard. As I open the sliding glass door to my patio I see my dad with all the strangers from earlier circled around him as he holds my mom's ashes in his hands. The wooded urn looks so small in his hands. Imagining my mother in there makes my heart hurt again.

Bellamy squeezes my hand tighter as he notices the sad expression on my face and I'm happily reminded of his presence. I'm so glad he's here. I had no doubt he'd show up.

"I'll be right next to you the whole time." Bellamy leans down and gently whispers in my ear as we walk down my patio steps. I give him a simple smile and take his hand and place it around my waist as I find my spot next to my dad. I lean my head on Bellamy's shoulder and listen to my dad as he starts his speech.

"Jane, my love, my wife, and my best friend. Losing you has brought me to a loss of words. You were the best woman you could be. You tried to love and care for your friends and family as well as you knew how. You gave me a perfect, beautiful, and healthy daughter and you loved her and me until your last breath and for that I love you Jane." My dad speaks softly and quickly trying to hold back his tears with every word. I'm surprised when he's successful. Considering I'm soaking Bellamy's shirt in tears yet again.

My dad ask me quietly if I'd like to speak but I decline. I love my mom but I'm too hurt to speak and I'm too angry at all the pain to say anything nice.

A few of the strangers take the moment of silence to say a few nice things about my mom but nothing worth remembering.

After everyone had said their peace my dad opens my mom's urn and pours her ashes gently into the beautiful flower garden him and my mom worked so hard on over the years. Not that my mom ever helped that much she was mostly drunk sitting in the grass watching my dad work. But still they always seemed so happy out here together.

As soon as the urn has run out I put Bellamy's hand back into mine and lead him into the house. I walk him straight up the stairs and into my old room. My head is getting dizzy again and my heart is racing I just need a second to breathe. We get into my room and I quickly shut and lock the door behind us. After making sure it was locked I walk over to my bed and let myself fall backward onto it.

"Come lay with me." I say softly to Bellamy as I raise myself up onto my elbows.

"Are you sure?" He questions softly.

"Come on I don't bite." I say with a giggle. I know I should be sad and distraught right now but all I can think about is being behind a closed door with him. Having him here with me is exactly what I need right now. I need all of him right now.

"Bummer." He says with a sigh as he falls back onto the bed right next to me.

Having him so close to me after so long makes my skin light up and my insides tighten. I roll onto my side and place my head onto his chest.

"We have to talk." I say softly hoping not to dig myself into more heart ache.

"Addy I didn't do anything with her." He responds quickly. Clearly he knew this conversation was coming today.

"Why was she on top of you Bell?" I ask him my voice is weak and filled with sadness. I keep my head placed on his chest enjoying that I can't see his face. I don't think my nerves could handle looking him in the eyes.

"She had gotten there only seconds before you showed up. She came up to me I told her to fuck off but she climbed on top of me started to say something but before she could you showed up. Addy you have to believe me I didn't even look at her. I'm sorry it seemed like anything else." He says softly but with confidence. His hand starts to caress my hair halfway through his apology. My heart beats faster with every word. I've never been given a reason to believe him or trust him but right now I can feel what he's saying is true.

"Okay. I believe you." I say gently back to him as I throw my leg over him and pull myself up onto him so that I'm straddling him. Making my dress slide up my legs and almost exposing me. I brush my hair out of my face and look down at Bellamy. His cheeks are red and his breathing isn't steady anymore.

I place both my hands on his chest and enjoy the muscular feeling underneath his button up but the urge to be closer to him keeps taking over. I move my hands closer to the buttons on his shirt and slowly start to undo them. I can feel his breath catch in his throat as I push his shirt open and start placing small kisses along his tattooed torso.

I slowly grind my hips back and forth on his dick gaining myself a small moan from him. Making me grind harder into him. My mind goes wild and takes over. Trying to explore every fantasy I've had about Bellamy in the past week. I suck and bite at the skin on his neck and chest as I grind against him faster and harder. My pussy aching more and more with each grinding motion.

Bellamy moans and hums as I continue my teasing. He finally places both his hands on my ass and pulls us both off the bed standing and flipping our position so I'm on my back and he's standing in between my legs.

"You look beautiful." He says softly as he rubs his hands up and down my thighs. Making my pussy throb even more.

Bellamy brings his hands up to the top of my dress and slowly pulls it off of me revealing my tits and my black lacy thong. He quickly removes my thong as well and lowers himself onto his knees. He wraps his arms around my thighs and pulls me into his face. He places gentle kisses on my thighs slowly getting closer to my pussy.

I let out a moan and place my hands into his hair and pull his head closer to my clit. His tongue slowly grazes it making me shiver. He takes his time making sure to tease me for as long as he can until I'm begging him to make me cum.

"Bell please.." I moan out. Causing him to instantly suck on my clit and start to swirl his tongue in perfect circles around it. Instantly causing my legs to shake. He continues his perfect tongue movements until I cum all over his face. Instantly taking away most of my pain and stress.

Before I can come down from my high Bellamy pushes two fingers into me then pulls them out and sucks on his fingers.

"I love the way you taste." He says with a moan. He quickly unbuttons his pants and lets them fall to his ankles. His boxers follow quickly after. He climbs up on my bed and stands on his knees at the end of my bed. He grabs my legs and spins me so he's in between my legs again. He places both my legs over his shoulders and aligns his dick with my entrance. He grabs my shoulders and pushes himself into me. Slowly but making sure to go as deep as he can.

My back arches and my head shoots back. The feeling is overwhelming.

"Fuck." I breathe out.

"You like that don't you babygirl?" Bellamy asks as he grabs my face and forces me to look him right in the eye. He pulls out and pushes into me harder this time.

"Fuck!" I moan out louder this time. His harsh thrust making my eyes close and my back arch again.

"Look at me Adaway!" He barks as he grabs my face harder. I quickly open my eyes and look into his. His thrust get faster and harder. He leans down and takes my nipple into his mouth making my second orgasm come closer. He moves further up with his mouth as he thrust into me.

He collides our lips together and the taste of mint and smoke on his mouth sends me over the edge.

"Bell..I'm coming." I moan into his mouth making his thrust faster and harder one last time before he pulls out and cums all over my stomach.