Chapter 11.

For the past three days I've distanced myself from Bellamy. Always responding late to messages and pushing thoughts of him to the back of my mind. It's not like I don't want him anymore I've just decided I want him to try harder to get me. I shouldn't have given myself over so easily. Women have always come easily to Bellamy but I refuse to keep being like these other women.

So to keep my mind off him Bailey and I continued shopping for our rooms and apartment. Making the place feel more and more like home with every new decoration.

I finally finished my room today. I've turned the cream colored walls into a a light green. My black velvet bed frame standing out beautifully. I've added plants of all kinds around my room. Every shelf, counter top, or empty corner covered in beautiful plants. I found an amazing changing shield at this antique store we went to it's got the prettiest art work on it. I even found an amazing rug to help cover some of the cold wooden floor.

Baileys room looks dramatically different. She's found a pink fluffy rug to cover her entire floor. She's painted her walls pink. Her bed sheets are a silk pink. Only three or four things in her room aren't pink at this point. Bailey is obsessed with her room but it gives me a headache.

Even with all the decorating these three days have gone by so slow. Tonight is the Fourth of July party. Which means Bellamy and I are supposed to be attending together. Yesterday he asked when he should pick me up and I told him I would just meet him there. Trying to limit the amount of alone time we get together.

My nerves for tonight are getting stronger with every passing hour. I'm excited to see Bellamy but I know I have to talk to him about how I'm feeling. Talking to Bellamy about things used to be so easy when we were just friends. There was no expectations just two friends lending each other a shoulder to complain on or cry on whenever needed.

"ADDY!" Bailey yells from the kitchen.

"Yes?" I ask as I walk out of my room.

"Let's pregame you're going to need it!" She says with a smile as she raises the bottle of tequila above her head.

Three hours and three too many shots later I'm staring at the time in the Uber on the way to the party. Nine thirty six..nine thirty seven..nine fifty five...

"Addy let's go!" The passenger door swings open and Bailey has saved me from my drunken trance.

"God you always make us pre game too hard!" I groan out to Bailey as I pull myself out of the small black Honda accord.

"Oh you'll be fine!" Bailey exclaims as she pulls me towards the cabin.

The July Fourth party is being held at some kids rich parent's cabin this year. It's beautiful and huge.

The long gravel driveway is lined with solar powered lights that are shaped like cute little mushrooms. The tall pine trees are lined with red, blue, and white string lights. It's a log cabin with a huge wrap around porch. The front door looks very old and antique with angels and flowers carved all into it.

Bailey reaches down for the door handle and pushes the door open. Immediately I'm hit with the smell of beer and weed. The music is so loud I can't hear what Bailey mumbles to me before she wonders away from me. I take a moment to look around. In front of me is a long wooden stair case that leads to the upstairs. Then there's a hallway right next to it that I can't quite see where it leads. To the right seems to be the study. There are people crowed all over the small couches and chairs, groping each other and laughing at what I'm sure isn't very funny.

To my left is an office of some kind blocked off by two wooden doors with giant glass panels so you can see right through. The lights are off and it seems to be empty. I make my mind up and head down the unknown hallway. It's a large hallway way and as I walk through it there are doors and opening that lead to many more rooms packed full of people. I finally find the swinging door that leads me straight into the kitchen.