1

JANET POV

"Come on Ivory, your daddy's almost here" I said as I finished bathing her

"Come on Ivory, your daddy's almost here" I said as I finished bathing her. I got her out of the tub, and started drying her off.

Ivory is my daughter, she's four years old now. Trevante, is her father.

Me and him met when I had just graduated high school, I was 17 and he was 20.

Now I'm 24, and he's 27. So it's been about 7 years.

Are we together? Nah.

Haven't been since our daughter was like 2, so it's been two years since we've stopped the relationship.

At first the break up was terrible because he truly did break my heart. We were going through a rough patch in our relationship, and he stepped out and cheated with another woman.

It was posted on social media platforms and I completely cut ties with him. He's an actor, he's been on a few shows and movies so our lives unfortunately aren't as private as they used to be.

And that's why when he cheated, it was posted everywhere. Embarrassing.

So at first, our co parenting relationship was shitty when we first broke up. But now, we're good. We've developed a friendship. For the sake of our child.

No harm no foul.

I did all of Ivory's hygiene stuff, getting her ready and prepared, and then I started putting her outfit on her.

"Pretty" She said grabbing my face and I laughed saying "Thank you my beautiful baby."

After I got her clothes on, I put on her socks and shoes, and sat her on her chair I got her. "Here you go" I said handing her an apple juice.

"Thank you mommy" Ivory said.

"You're so welcome baby." I said.

I heard Trevante pulling up. I know it's him everytime because he always blasts music as if he can't hear or something. It's hilarious.

I chuckled saying "Ya daddy's here." To Ivory.

I walked out of the room, and into the living room where my front door was. I opened it and seen Trevante laughing as he got out the car.