19

JANET POV

Janet and Mickie

Janet and Mickie

Our car arrived to the venue, and my driver got out and headed to the back to open the door for me, Ivory and Mickie.

Today was Trevante's movie premiere for the movie Mike, where he portrays Mike Tyson in the biopic.

And I promised him me and Ivory would be there to support. And Mickie said she would come as well, because she always supported Trevante as well.

And of course I made sure we all looked good. I did everyone's hair and nails last night which took forever and a day but it was worth it. So.

And of course for Ivory everything is age appropriate.

We stepped out the car and I said "Thank you" to our driver and he said "Of course"

Everybody was yelling and screaming, well paparazzi.

"Oh gosh" I said. I'm still getting used to that. It's like... I'm not in the spotlight. I'm just a celebrity hairstylist and a regular hairstylist. But because of my connection and relationship with Trevante, I'm in the spotlight.

It's nerve wrecking sometimes.

But I love my supporters.

"Janet! Janet over here!" Paparazzi was yelling, and I knew I had to get up on the red carpet.

"Ivory baby, holding auntie Mickie's hand okay?" I said to her and she nodded her head grabbing Mickie's hand as I headed towards the carpet.

I stood in the middle and was getting my pictures taken, feeling knots in my stomach. I get nervous everytime.

I don't know if I'll ever get used to this. I commend Trevante, he does this all the time. I have no idea how.

I switched my pose up, and I seen Trevante on the opposite end, finishing up his pictures and I lit up a bit and smiled.

He smiled watching me and I immediately started feeling myself, acting like I didn't see him. I flipped my hair as the paparazzi was taking more pictures of me.