7

TREVANTE POV

I heard Ashley's door open and close

I heard Ashley's door open and close. The girl I had sex with that's now bribing me for money to keep her mouth shut.

I was waiting for her, in her home. I chuckled to myself.

I heard her sigh as she was walking in the living room and she stopped in her tracks when she seen me, and her eyes widened.

"What the hell.." She said.

"Seeing how much you adore having my dick in yo mouth, and then wanna threaten me with money, I figured I'd stop by." I said.

"How did you get in here?" She asked and I winked at her.

"Oh you really didn't think you would make a surprise threat, and me not return the favor?" I said chuckling.

"By breaking into my house?" She said.

"Yep." I said.

"Please, make yourself at home." She said sarcastically as she sat her purse down.

"I did." I said with a smile.

"What took you so long?" She asked and I laughed a little.

"If I knew you felt like that, I would've came sooner. Look, I'm gone give you a million, and I have this you need to sign. Then you stay as far as humanly possible from me" I said.

"Don't be absurd Trevante. I honestly should get more than a million." She said.

"Not really. The sex wasn't even that good. What you want? A trust fund? Big mansion? You crazy." I said laughing.

Then I slid the contract over to her and she looked at me like I was crazy.

"I'm not signing that" She said.

I smiled.

"What?" She said as she seen me smiling.

"Ashley, I've said my peace. Take this offer. The million, and sign this. Take the fuckin offer. Please don't make me get ugly." I said.

"Ugh. What else is in it for me besides the million?" She asked.

"Bitch, don't play me like some trick, you finna get a free million. Sign that NDA right now for real. Or it's gone get ugly." I said.

She just looked at me for a second, before she sighed shaking her head and she sat down, grabbing the pen and signing it.

"You can never leak the video or speak of it. You can't even say we've had sex. Matter of fact, give me the video." I said.

"It's on my phone nigga." She said.

"Give me your phone." I said.

"What?! Now you sound crazy. It's my phone." Ashley said.

"And it's mine now. So hand it over." I said.

She just looked at me.

"It's gone get ugly Ashley. Give it to me. I'll buy you a new one." I said.