15

JANET POV

"Hey, you got your things?" I asked Trevante

"Yep, just brought two bags, shouldn't be that long before I go back" He said.

His mansion was getting re-modeled and then fumigated so, he asked if he could crash here for a few days until the people are done. And I agreed to it.

"Daddy!" Ivory said running up to him and he smiled sitting his two bags down and picked her up.

"Wassup baby girl" He said kissing her forehead.

"Me and mommy cooked" She said.

"Oh really?" Trevante said looking over at me and I laughed.

"Yes, she wanted to cook tonight so I had my little helper help me" I said grabbing her chin and she cheesed.

"I smell it, y'all fried some chicken huh?" Trevante asked.

"Yep. Made some soul food basically" I said as Ivory reached for me and I grabbed her.

"Mmm, yeah I'm gone need some of that" He said and I laughed saying "I bet"

"So uh.. Where am I gone sleep?" Trevante asked.

"With mommy" Ivory said and my eyes widened.

"Is that right?" Trevante said biting his lip and I laughed saying "No, I got a guest room for you"

He smacked his lips and said "Mommy foul huh" to Ivory.

"Boy shut up, come on so I can make y'all plates" I said as he followed me to the kitchen.

Once we got in the kitchen I sat Ivory down in her high chair and I pulled the plates out.

"Damn everything look good" Trevante's hungry ass said as he was damn near putting his face in the yams and I pushed him saying "Back up"

He laughed saying "Watch yo hands"

"Nah nah, you always be all up in the food" I said and he said "Man I'm a king I can do that"