23

TREVANTE POV

TREVANTE POV

I was counting this money I was gone give to Ivory before I dip, I always give my daughter some lil change, just to make her feel like she got money like me and her mama.

I chuckled at the thought.

I then began packing my things back up because now my house was completely remodeled and fumigated, so. Time to leave Janet's house.

But I hate the terms I'm leaving on.

Her finding out that I possibly got Tonya pregnant ruined what I was working on getting back.

I'm hoping she could see this through somehow and just move forward with me because I really wanna be with Janet.

Ivory ran in the room and said "Daddy where you going?"

"Daddy's going back home now" I said.

"But- No, I thought you were staying forever" She said.

"Man I wish I could baby. I wish I could" I said.

"Ask mommy, I'm sure she'll say yeah" Ivory said.

"Actually uh.. I don't think she would right now. Daddy kinda made a few mistakes that he has to correct first, okay? Then we'll see." I said.

"You promise?" Ivory asked me.

"Of course I do." I said and she smiled saying "Okay" before hugging me and I hugged her back. "I love you." I said kissing her forehead.

"I love you too" She said back as she just watched me gather my things.

"Come on" I said.

She nodded her head as we walked out of the guest bedroom together and we headed downstairs and Ivory went to her playroom.

I seen Janet down there cleaning and vacuuming the floor, as she looked over at me.

"I'm finna head back to my crib" I said to her.

"Okay, for sure" She said.

I just looked at her and she side eyed me a bit saying "Umm..?"

"Janet can we talk for a second before I go?" I asked her.