35

TREVANTE POV

"Alright were done for the day!" The director said as we finished filming for today, and I took a deep breath

Finally. I was tired.

Just wanna go home now.

"See you tomorrow" One of my co-stars Eric said to me.

"Aight man" I said as we did our handshake and I gathered my things from my trailer, trying to exit as quick as possible.

I'm hungry, tired and I just wanna eat and lay down.

And I'm aggravated because I have to call an Uber to the parking lot since my car is in the shop. So I gotta wait in the fuckin parking lot for probably 15 minutes.

I started heading out the building, and out to the parking lot when I heard somebody say "Trevante Rhodes!"

I looked ahead and seen Janet standing there by her car, and she smiled a little.

I smiled. Was definitely NOT expecting to see Janet here. At this present time.

A pleasant surprise for sure.

"Janet.." I said with a smile.

"Hi" She said as she waved.

"Pretty girl." I said as I walked up to her, and she laughed at my shocked expression, and I gave her a hug.

"What you doing here?" I asked with a smile.

"Well, you and Mickie... I really appreciate you guys for talking to me the other day while I was down and out. Driving out an hour and a half just to make sure I was okay, says a lot. I wanted to say thanks so, I got her some food and dropped it off. And I knew you'd be hungry so I got you something too" She said opening her car door and grabbing the bag of Jack n the box and she handed it to me.

"Your drink is here too and-"

"Wait.." I said.

She just looked at me.

I smiled and hugged her again, she laughed saying "Oh Lord."

I picked her up and she gasped saying "Trevante!" As she laughed. I spun her around the way I used too, and she hugged me tighter as she smiled and giggled.