29

JANET POV

I was finally done with all my clientele for the day and I sent all my employees home

I was finally done with all my clientele for the day and I sent all my employees home. So now I was just at the front desk smoking and eating, by myself. Before I head home.

I was beyond tired. Been here since 7 am and it's almost midnight now.

The door opened and I scrunched my eyebrows because who the fuck is it right now? At this time of night?

I should've locked it.

I looked and seen it was Tonya and I sighed.

Because what now?

"What is it Tonya?" I said.

"Well somebody doesn't sound happy to see me" She said rubbing her pregnant belly with a smirk.

"I'm not so make it quick would ya?" I said exhaling smoke from my mouth.

"I'm 5 months along, and me and Trevante will be figuring out the sex of the baby soon." She said.

"Okay?" I said.

"That's all you gotta say?" She said.

"The fuck that gotta do with me?" I said.

"Oh it has a lot to do with you, wouldn't you want your daughter to know the gender of her sibling?" She asked.

"We don't know if that'll truly be her sibling or not just yet." I said chuckling as I ate another chicken wing.

"And when the baby is born and he finds out it certainly is his child, me and him will be moving to another state and building OUR family together. Leaving you and your little girl here by yourselves." She said.

"Okay, welp. Send me a postcard from boujie-ville." I said laughing my ass off and she squinted her eyes at me.

"Oh okay, okay. I see. Well it's better to be in boujie-ville then be fucked up and sad over the same nigga. Ain't that nice? That's so nice" She said sarcastically with a smile.

"Ha! Don't patronize me Tonya okay? Aight? Cause don't forget, I don't like you anyway. BOOP!" I said putting my hand in her face and her mouth fell open.

"Girl you better get that hand out of my face!" She said.

"What you gone do about it? Wit yo big ass shiny forehead looking like a glistening ball!" I said.

"Oh bitch fuck you!" She yelled and Trevante walked in the salon and his eyes widened. "Tonya? The hell you doing here?"

"I have the same question. Trevante you need to get her, I'm tired of this bitch!" I said.

"I just had to let her know a few things!" Tonya said.

"The situation with your baby is none of my business or concern! You take that up with him!" I said.

"Yeah why you tryna piss her off? Chill out Tonya for real, we don't even know if this my kid yet" Trevante said.

"Oh it's your fuckin kid, and this bitch needa know if it is, there will be some changes in y'all dynamic" Tonya said.

"You don't run shit, shut up" Trevante said to her and I chuckled shaking my head.

"Oh yes I do!" She said.

"Okay, girl you need to leave my salon" I said.

She just looked at me and folded her arms.

"What? You can't speak now? Or what are you tryna do huh? Hide them yellow teeth of yours?" I said and Trevante looked away trying not to laugh.

"Bitch- Trevante get your baby mama!" Tonya said.

"Bitch you in my shit, see yourself out. Four legged hoe." I said and Trevante looked at me and said "Janet."

"Janet nothing. Tell this bitch get ghost." I said. "Only reason I ain't sock her in the roof of her mouth is because she's pregnant. So get her out of here before I forget that." I added.

"Look- Let's go Tonya, you doing too much. I came here tryna talk to Janet bout something private and I can't even do that because you in here" He said.

"Who fuckin cares, the fuck you needa talk to her for anyways" Tonya said.

"Because we have a four year old so mind your business" Trevante said.

"Yeah and figure out who the baby daddy is because we all know you was handing that pussy out like a paper plate." I said and she looked at Trevante and Trevante looked away holding in his laughter.

"Bitch that's not funny!" She yelled at Trevante and he said "Watch yo words mothafucka, come on"

I just shook my head. And that's how they talk to each other.

Whew chile.

"And bitch I got yo spot now bitch! Yup! How that feel bitch?!" Tonya yelled at me while Trevante was trying to grab her.

"Guess what bitch? Two bitches can play the sameeeeeee game. But I'm just gone play it better" I said cheesing.

"Trevante, get this bitch!" She said to him.

"Girl this my shit! Get on" I said laughing.

"Come on dawg stop it" Trevante said trying to pull Tonya out.

"Talking bout she gone take my spot, this bitch running around tryna be a copy cat of me. But guess what bitch? You're a wannabe. Nobody is better than the original" I said blowing her a kiss.

She was yelling all kinds of bullshit but Trevante finally got her ugly ass the fuck up outta here.

"Bye bitch" I said waving as they finally left out and I laughed gathering my things.

"Got nothing for neither one of y'all" I said to myself as I chuckled, grabbing the keys.

My phone buzzed and I grabbed it seeing Jesse texted me.

Jesse: Let's smoke before you head home? 💙

Me: I'm with that 😌

Jesse: Bet

Me: I'm gone pull up on you, give me 15 minutes

Jesse: Aight

-

☕️