14

JANET POV

(JANET AND MICKIE)

(JANET AND MICKIE)

I'm fucking with you tonight
Even if it takes all night
I'm fucking with you tonight
Even if it takes all night
I'm fucking with you tonight
Even if it takes all night
I'm fucking with you tonight
Even if it takes all night

Shawty,
Shawty, shawty, shaw- Hey
Shawty, shawty, shawty

Me and Mickie were in the car, I was driving to get us some food. I spent the entire day with her because it's been so long since we had a bestie date.

She been busy with her man, I been busy with the shop and co parenting on a more family level with Trevante.

So we had Jacquees' song "Destiny's child" blasting while I was on the way to Wendy's to get us a quick bite.

She passed the joint to me and I put it to mouth taking a few puffs while keeping one hand on the wheel.

"Trevante got Ivory today?" She asked.

"Nah, he has an interview bout his movie. She's at my moms" I said.

"Oh okay. How's that going for him?" Mickie asked.

"Oh he's excited for sure" I said exhaling smoke from my mouth.

"That's good, I'm proud of him" Mickie said.

"Me too. Hey, you and Carter should come to the premiere with me and Ivory" I said.

"Ooooh when is it?" She asked.

"In a month, you got plenty of time to get all ready and everythang" I said.

"I'm there, you know I am" She said.

"Coo. I'm sure Trevante will appreciate the support" I said.

"You sure going all out for him" She said with a smirk and I laughed.

"Girl cut it out, I'm just proud of him. I seen him and watch him get it from the ground up" I said.

"Yeah I feel you. Y'all watched each other blossom to what y'all are now" Mickie said.