2

JANET POV

"Come on my baby" I said pulling Ivory gently out of her car seat and I helped her get out the car

Just pulled up to Trevante's house. Today's his birthday and he invited me and Ivory to his birthday dinner, so here we are.

I think we were the last ones that made it because there were tons of cars here.

I walked up to the front door with Ivory, holding hands and I rang the door bell.

"I'll get it!" I heard Sienna's annoying ass voice say. I rolled my eyes.

But I promised Trevante I'll be on my best behavior. I have nothing against the weird bitch, she has beef with me. Ever since we met, just because I'm his baby mama.

So stupid.

"Nah I got it, chill out" I heard Trevante say back.

Then the door opened and Trevante was there and he lit up.

"Wassup" He said and I gave him a hug saying "Happy birthday"

He hugged me back saying "Thank you so much Janet, and thank you for coming"

"Anytime" I said, he picked up Ivory and showered her with kisses on her forehead and she giggled saying "Happy birthday daddy"

"Thank you baby, come on in, come on in" He said to me. I walked in and he shut the door behind me and locked it.

"Here's your gift, from me and Ivory. You can open it whenever" I said handing him the bag.

"Thank you, I appreciate it a lot Janet.." He said and we both smiled. "No problem!" I replied.

We walked down the hall till we got to the dining room, and everybody greeted me.

It was all of Trevante's family. His sister, and his cousins.

"Hey y'all!" I said hugging his sister Triniece, and she hugged me back saying "Girl you look good!"

"Same to you! Beautiful!" I said and she said "I try now"