45

Note: A lot of you messaged me asking me to continue this scene lmao. Sorry for kneeing y'all in the coochie like that. I continued and finished it for y'all so, enjoy!

TREVANTE POV

To be continued

"Wait wait is Ivory sleep?" She asked me.

"Yep" I said.

"You sure?" Janet asked.

"I'm positive" I said and she nodded her head before we both smiled and started kissing again.

I pulled her panties slowly down and off of her body, and I pulled my sweats and boxers down at once. I pressed my forehead against hers as we gave each other deep eye contact, and I put the tip of my dick to her entrance.

I eased my way inside of her and she immediately closed her eyes and her mouth fell open.

"Yes..." She moaned out as I started stroking slowly.

I buried my face in her neck and let out a deep groan from the way her pussy felt around my dick. Shit felt so good.

"Oh my gosh" She moaned out as I was stretching her out, and she opened her legs a bit more. I held her lower back since she was sitting on top of the sink.

I licked on her neck before sucking on it, beginning to stroke in circles as I placed my hands on the sink, giving it to her.

She gasped before letting out the loudest moan. "Mhm, that pussy talking to me.." I said in her ear before licking her neck again.

I felt my dick stretching inside of her even more, getting even harder. She just turn me on in every way. Always has.

We both looked down at my dick penetrating her in and out, then she closed her eyes and tilted her head back while having one of her arms over my shoulder.

"Y-yes- Right there baby please" Janet moaned.

"Mhm" I groaned gripping her neck as I kept hitting that same spot, increasing her moans each time I hit it. My whole body got chills from how good her pussy felt.

I looked her in her eyes and she slowly started grinding with me. We were grinding together which intensified the pleasure for both of us and she moaned even louder.

"Fuck" I grunted before letting go of her neck and placing my hands on the sink, thrusting harder inside of her.

She gasped as she held onto me, and I could feel her legs shaking around me already. I kissed on her neck over and over before sucking it gently, thrusting hard in that pussy.

"I love you" I said to her.

"I-I love you too baby" She panted before she bit into my neck and she moaned against it. I picked her up from the sink and put her against the wall, bouncing her up and down on my dick.

"Oh shit-" She panted.

"You love me?" I said.

"SHIT!" She yelled.

"You love me?! Hmm?!" I said.

"Yes daddy, I love you!" She moaned loudly.

I bounced her up and down on my dick against the wall, hearing her moans increase and her breathing increase at a rapid pace each time I bounced her on it.

I closed my eyes tightly from the feeling and bit my bottom lip, and she whimpered in pleasure.

I stopped bouncing her and just placed her against the wall, grinding in and out of her in a circular motion, and we both let out a long moan from the way that it felt.

I could make love to Janet all day.

All day.

I was breathing heavily against her while stroking her nice and slow, feeling her pussy wet up even more around my dick. I kissed her lips over and over before pulling her off the wall, carrying her out of the bathroom and to the bed.

I gently threw her on the bed and she blushed, I hovered over her and she said "Mm mm.. I wanna get on top"

I smiled and said "Handle yo business then baby"

We quickly flipped positions and she was on top, and she got straight to it. She put the tip of my dick to her entrance, and she slid down on it letting out a moan.

I held her waist and looked up at her, she placed her hands on my chest beginning to grind back and forth on me slowly.

My mouth dropped already feeling her clit rubbing up against me. "Shit" I mumbled, she leaned down a bit more moaning loudly as she was grinding on me.

"Ride this dick, it's yours" I said. "Yes daddy" She moaned, giving it to me and she was doing her shit.

I slid my hands down to her ass and smacked it making her moan loudly. She kissed my cheek and moaned in my ear as I felt her pick up her pace just a little bit.

"You like that? Hmm?" She asked me.

"Mhm, give it to me" I said scrunching my eyebrows and biting my lip.

I kept a nice firm grip on that ass while she was riding this dick like a pro, she leaned all the way down placing her body on mine. "Bounce that shit mama" I said.

And with no hesitation she started bouncing on the dick making her scream loudly, and her titties were bouncing in my face so I slipped one nipple in my mouth and sucked on it.

"Squeeze it.. Squeeze wit yo pussy.. Mm" I groaned lowly and she tightened her walls around me making me shut my eyes tightly and pre cum oozed out of my tip.

"Fuck fuck fuck" I groaned. She know just what to do.

"U-uhh! Fuck!" She yelled out, I smacked that ass again as I kept sucking on her nipple softly, I felt her tryna run so I pulled away looking up at her saying "Mm mm- Don't you run baby, don't you run, take it"

"B-baby I-"

"Mm mm, where we going? Hmm?" I asked her biting my lip, she let out a squeal as she kept bouncing on me, and pussy continued to wet up on my dick.

"Tell daddy where we goin" I groaned licking on her earlobe and she let out the loudest moan.

She stopped bouncing and started grinding harder, making me go deeper inside of her. She sat up and placed her hands on my chest, throwing her head back while doing so.

"So sexy.. Damn" I said, feeling myself about to nut.

I slid one hand up gripping one of her titties, rubbing my thumb over her nipple and I felt her pussy throbbing.

"You gone cum for me?" I asked.

"Mhm- Mhm" She panted, leaning back down to lay on me and I wrapped both arms around her as we started grinding together.

We both started moaning and groaning at the same time, and we came at the same time holding each other tightly.

"Shitttttt- Fuck" I groaned breathing heavily in her ear. "Trevante- Oh my gosh" She moaned burying her face in my neck.

She gave me a kiss and we started making out sloppily, and once we both finally relaxed, she got off of me and laid next to me.

"Damn.." Janet said and I laughed a little scooting closer to her and making her wrap one of her legs around me.

"You rode this dick like a solider" I said and she laughed.

"Ain't that what you told me to do?" She said.

"Mhm" I said.

"I just honor ya wishes" Janet said giving me a kiss.

"And I hope I honored yours" I said.

"You sure did" She said laying her head on my chest.

"I love you baby girl. You got my soul." I said grabbing her chin and she looked me in my eyes. "And you got mine." She said before we both leaned in at the same time and kissed each other, while I pulled the covers over us.

-

☕️