4

JANET POV

"Okay we're gonna have you sit under the dryer for about fifteen minutes okay?" I said to one of my customers, Mrs

"Okay we're gonna have you sit under the dryer for about fifteen minutes okay?" I said to one of my customers, Mrs.Jones. She's so sweet. And I always make sure she's good.

She comes every two weeks for a hair wash and a silk press.

"Okay, thank you sweetheart." She said.

"You need anything?" I asked her.

"Just a water is fine" She said.

"Alright, I got you." I said as I walked to my mini fridge. I always have complimentary snacks and refreshments, drinks and everything for my customers. No charge for that, they're already paying for their hair and nails.

I grabbed a water out of the mini fridge and walked over to Mrs. Jones, handing it to her saying "Here you go."

"Thank you baby." She said.

"Absolutely." I said with a smile, and soon as I was about to go to the register, I seen the salon door open and in walked, Sienna.

I scrunched my eyebrows.

Because no. Don't come to my shop on bullshit.

I walked up to her and said "Umm? What are you doing here?"

"Came to see what this get up was about." She said folding her arms and looking around.

"Get up?" I said.

"Yeah." She said.

"This is my place of business, you need to get the fuck on. I'm not playing." I said.

"Alright, alright look, I ain't here to fuck around wit you." She said.

"Okay so what do you want?" I asked.

"Have you seen Trevante?" She asked.

"No. How should I know where he at?" I said.

"He's your fuckin baby daddy." She said with an attitude.

"And? He's your boyfriend. I don't keep up with that man." I said.

"Well he hasn't been answering my calls since this morning, and he needs to come home. So I figured you would know since you guys are ohhhh so close." She said with hostility.

"Well I'm so damn sorry to hear that." I said sarcastically.

"Have you seen the nigga or not?!" Sienna rose her voice.

"Hey! Chill out, in my place of business or get out. No I haven't seen him. Or heard from him today. You need to figure that shit out, that ain't my fuckin problem." I said.

"Whatever. If you hear from him, tell him I'm looking for him." She said leaving out of the salon and I shoo'd her off.

"Weirdo." I mumbled as I walked back to the register rolling my eyes.