49

JANET POV

Double update

"Alright so I'll see you tomorrow?" I said to another girl that's doing hair on the tour as well as me

"Alright so I'll see you tomorrow?" I said to another girl that's doing hair on the tour as well as me. Her name is Tracy.

"Yep" She said.

"On time please? Don't have them all waiting up there for you" I said and she smacked her lips before laughing. I laughed too and said "Goodnight!"

"Goodnight boo!" Tracy said before leaving out of my dressing room.

I was sweeping up the hair from the floor, so I can pack up and head to Trevante's air bnb. Since he's out here right now, me and Ivory been staying with him. Then we're going back to Nicki once he goes back to California.

I heard the dressing room door open, and I looked and seen Jesse walking in.

My eyes widened as I dropped my broom, and I tripped a little bit, as I reached for my cell phone and my breathing got heavy.

"You better get the FUCK out!" I yelled calling the police. Like Nicki told me to, if this were to happen again.

"911 what's the emergency?"

"Yes hi, there's an intruder in my place of business. I asked him to leave, and he won't!" I said into the phone as I was breathing heavily.

I was so scared as he was walking closer to me.

"Come on now, you know I am not going to hurt you" Jesse said to me.

"I keep asking him to leave and he won't" I said in the phone.

"You didn't ask me nicely" Jesse said chuckling.

"Where are you ma'am?" They asked me.

"I-I'm at the NOVO arena, downtown Chicago, room 117." I said.

"Is he still there?"

"Yes he is" I said seeing Jesse grab one of my flat irons and he said "The love of my life..."

"The police are on their way right now, okay?"

"The police are coming so you better leave now!" I said to Jesse, grabbing the nearest thing to protect myself with, which was a long pair of sheers.

"I love you Janet" He said with a wink.

Then he looked at me for a moment, and I said "He's about 5"11. He's African American and Ghanaian, gold grills in his mouth, he has a dark blue jacket on, dark dark blue, I don't know, it might be black.." to the police on the phone.

He then started heading out of the door, and I ran to it and closed it immediately before locking it. "Okay- Uh, he's leaving I think" I said.

"Okay we're still coming to make sure you're safe and we'll guide you out of the arena okay?"