Nice to meet you- Mattheo

Hi guys!! If you're here from my Draco Malfoy one shot book, welcome! If you're new. Hi thanks for stopping by

Feel free to check out my Draco Malfoy One Shots :)

Thank you to thats_so_marina for making the cover of this book.

Okay I'll shut up!

Draco, Mattheo, Theo and Enzo were sitting outside in the courtyard while Enzo and Mattheo were enjoying their cigarette. Mattheo had been sick and went home for a few weeks and today was his first day back. "Did you have a nice break?" Draco had asked him while Matt looked over to him " I had good company while I was home, Astoria was a real treat" Draco laughed and shook his head while the other two guys had teased him about not being sick but only wanting to go home that he could get laid without being caught by teachers.

"So what did I miss?" He asked. Enzo looked around thoughtfully and spotted Pansy along with a girl that had just moved into the school no longer than a week ago. "Pansy!" Enzo shouted catching the girls attention and making the girl smile as she pulled the girl along with her.Mattheo lifted his head up from looking at the ground "Who.is.that?" He asked slowly as his ran his eyes over the girl that was beside Draco Malfoys girlfriend.

"Oh that's Y/N" Theo said with a smirk. The two girls approached them, Pansy went into Dracos opened arms as Y/N stood infront of Mattheo.

 The two girls approached them, Pansy went into Dracos opened arms as Y/N stood infront of Mattheo

"Hi guys" She said with a smile as they all said hello back. "I don't believe we've met. Mattheo, Mattheo Riddle" He said, he watched as she smiled widely and reached her hand out for him to take "My names Y/N. Pleasure to meet you" She said softly. Mattheo looked into her eyes and for the first time smiled softly as she was one of the very few that didn't flinch at the mention of his name "Pleasure is all mine Bella "  Mattheo said as he kissed her hand.

Y/N bowed jokingly " Merci beaucuoup" She said. "You two are weird, one's speaking Itallian the others french " Pansy laughed making the two look away from each other.

"Where's Tom?" Enzo asked as he threw away his smoke and stepped on it. "Scaring away children as usual" Pansy said. "Um, can we go inside. I'm cold" Theo whined making the group laugh at him.

"After you" Mattheo said motioning for her to walk first, he got a smile in return as she walked away. He shook his head and bit his lip looking her walking away "Fit isn't she?" Enzo asked making Mattheo look at him.

"She's one of the most beautiful things I've seen in this world"

Okay hear me out this will get better i promise I'm a much better writer than this. I just need a quick chapter to let it out so that it can start getting views.

Let me know your ideas in the comments for the guys. Or you could always dm me.

Love you all.

Abby xoxo