Always More Than Friends- Draco Malfoy

There won't be much Draco one shots here since I already have a Draco One Shot book but I'll just throw this in.

She was sitting in the great hall having her breakfast with Pansy when she nudged her "your boyfriend is coming" Pansy teased her. She didn't get a chance to reply when she felt arms wrap around her shoulders and a kiss was placed at the side of her head "Good Morning ,Gorgeous" Draco whispered in her ear making her smile.

"Good morning Draco" She replied. Draco sat down with the girls and grabbed a piece of toast from her plate, with her slapping his hand away playfully "Stop stealing my food you menace" She said laughing. Pansy squealed in excitement "You guys are so cute" Pansy said making Draco smirk.

"Thanks, we know " He stated as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, she just looked at her best friend and smiled. She knew that her and Draco were far more than just friends, anyone could see that. Neither denied that they had feelings for one another, and it was a matter of time before one of them asked the other out.

"What are you doing later?" She asked him making him groan "I promised Enzo I'll help him out asking a girl later, he saw her today and instead of asking her if she wanted to grab a drink with him he asked if she liked cheese" He said looking at her.

The two girls laughed "Solid question that" Pansy replied making Y/N turn to Draco "How come you never asked me if i like cheese?" Draco pushed away a strand of her hair "Because you're Lactose Intolerant, you don't eat dairy" He replied making her nod. "You really do know everything about me"

"He doesn't know your bra size" Pansy chipped in.

"I actually do, I also know she prefers lace over satin" Draco said and leaned his head on her shoulder making her nod at Pansy who had a shocked expression on her face.

"Wanna have dinner with me tomorrow night?" He whispered making her look at him "Like a date?" She whispered making him nod "It was going to happen eventually, might as well start tomorrow " He replied making her smile softly as she kissed his cheek as his head still rested on her shoulders.

"I'd love to".

Short. Sweet and to the point.