Im tired of waiting part 2 - Blaise Zabini

Part 2!!! Working on so much today to have it out for you guys.

Blaise was sitting beside Theo at the restaurant, he looked down and played with his food. "You alright man?" Theo asked making Blaise shake his head no "Man I need to tell you something" He said and watched as Theo waited for him to go on with what he needed to say.

"I've been seeing Y/N for the last 8 months. She broke up with me when I agreed to go on this date " Blaise said making Theo laugh. "Bro we know. I was shocked you agreed to go out. I thought you'd admit it" Theo replied "What do you mean 'we know ' " He asked.

"We seen you two kissing but didn't say. We wanted to wait for you to say something but you haven't and when I set this date up I thought you'd be man enough to say that Y/N was your girlfriend but what you did was fucked up man. I don't blame her for breaking up with you " Theo said making Blaise let put a sigh. "Fuck, I'm leaving okay" He said making Theo laugh "go then"

♤♤♤

Y/N was in the great Hall with Pansy and the rest of her friends. She didn't see Blaise but gasped when he walked into the great hall with a massive bouquet of flowers walking straight up to her . She stood up to grab them from him. He cleared his throat.

"IM IN LOVE WITH Y/N Y/L/N AND I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW IVE BEEN WITH HER FOR 8 MONTHS" He shouted out loud making her tear up. "I love you , Y/N, I should have told everyone about us months ago, I'm sorry I haven't been the best boyfriend, but I want you to know that if you take me back I promise I'll be the best boyfriend that you can imagine" He said as he grabbed her hand. She laughed as she smelled the flowers.

"I love you too" She said as Blaise kissed her gently making her smile into the kiss. "I'm not hiding you again" He said to her. He was still nervous that everyone was staring at the two of them but he tried his best to ignore them.

"Man, putting us all to shame with that bouquet " Draco said breaking the tension "I can do better" Mattheo said. Y/N looked at him "You gave Daphne a wheel of cheese man" Mattheo looked down but his girlfriend laughed "I loved the cheeses Matt don't worry" She said kissing his cheek.

"Let's go, i want some time alone with you" Blaise said giving her a look "It's been 30 hours" She laughed making Blaise pout "30 hours too long "

Sorry this is shit. I didn't know what to write.