clingy part 2 -Mattheo

It wasn't like you didn't trust Mattheo. You just knew that he was a natural flirt much like Theo and Lorenzo and often girls took it the wrong way thinking that they had a chance with them.

You were in the common room with Tom and Pansy when Mattheo, Theo, Lorenzo and Draco walked in. "This is fucking bullshit " Theo shouted and sat down beside you and threw his head back "Pansy quick give your boyfriend head so he'd shut the fuck up" Mattheo said with a huff. You raised your brow looking at Enzo "He failed his project with Daphne too" He whispered making you nod your head trying not to laugh.

Mattheo walked over and sat down on the other side beside you. "Y/N please help me and Berkshire we have to redo the project again" Theo begged making you laugh. Draco sat down smugly on on the armchair "I got brilliant results" He said. "Of course you did you breadstick looking cheese string. Tom was your partner" mattheo shot at him. "Meet me in the Library tomorrow, I'll help you" You said with a laugh looking at theo and enzo going back to your book.

"Hey, why didn't you offer to help me. I failed too you know" Mattheo said "God Mattheo, why are you getting clingy when i offered to help two males its not attractive, I chose to be with you" You spat back at him. He looked down "Please " He whispered trying to grab your hand.

"No"

"I will join you in the Library tomorrow Y/n and help Mattheo and Miss Greengrass, I can't have my brother fail" Tom said. "Tom will help you" You shot at him with a sarcastic smile.

□□□

You were in a pair of shorts and Mattheos hoodie on your bed when you realised that you needed to get to the library, not bothering to change you made your way down with a few books. Theo whistled when you walked in catching Mattheos attention. He looked over to Theo and clenched his fists "Put your eyes back into your fucking skull Nott before I take them out with a spoon and fucking feed them to Nagini" Mattheo spat.

Tom smiled proudly at his brother.

When you sat down you noticed the way that Enzo shuffled his eyes to your thighs, before looking back at you. Deciding to be nice you kissed Mattheos cheek. "Eyes on your project Riddle. Daphne is waiting for you" You whispered to him making him sigh "Babe" But you didn't listen.

Everything was fine for 15 minutes. "You smell nice " Enzo blurted out making you laugh "thanks I had a shower" You replied. Mattheo was watching out of the corner of his eyes and moved Daphnes hand again from his elbow as she was leaning on it. "Stop touching me we talked about this. I have a girlfriend" He spat at her.

"Theo I swear to fuck if you touch my thigh with your quill again ill shove it up your nose" You said "Or touch her again and I'll chop your hands off you Itallian cunt" Mattheo said standing up. Theo just laughed and put his hands up defence. You stood up to get a book.

Mattheo watched in anger as Theo and Enzo checked out your ass. "Stop looking at my girlfriend, that ass and woman is mine" You turned around just as Mattheo walked over and threw you over his shoulder and stalked out of the library

"WAIT AM I FEEDING NOTT AND BERKSHIRE TO NAGINI OR WHAT?" Tom shouted after his brother.

○○○

He put you down on the floor in a corridor. "You finished with your tantrum?" You questioned making him sigh "Okay, I get it. It's not nice for you when you work with other women. I'll stop. I'll work with the guys or you" He said. "You forgot the clingy part" you said crossing your arms.

"You're not clingy. I'm sorry okay what I said was wrong I shouldn't of said that. Please stop being mad at me" Mattheo said. You looked at him and watched as he dropped to his knees. He kissed your thighs and wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Get up you moran. I forgive you" You laughed pulling him up to stand. He kissed you deeply pushing you against the wall. "You're mine" He mumbled "yeah yeah and your mine " You mumbled.

"Sex now?" He asked making you laugh "Yes love " You replied and let out a chuckle as he threw you over his shoulder again "yay" He shouted and ran to his dorm.

Ever get the feeling you're about to get your heart broken but you don't know when....I feel that now.