clingy

Tom:

Tom was always one of them people where you could never tell what they felt. But as she walked into the library she smiled when she seen her boyfriend. She walked up and leaned over him to give him a kiss on the cheek "Hello, my love " She whispered, but for a fraction of a second she could see Tom rolling his eyes "What is it that you want?" He asked coldly. She furrowed her eyebrows "I haven't seen you in 4 days, you've been ignoring me, I've simply just wanted to say hello" She said. He close his book and leaned back in his chair. "Has it occurred to you that I do not wish to see you right now?You're being awfully clingy lately " He said. Nodding she stumbled back slightly "Very well" She muttered and walked away.

Lorenzo

You had a very bad day today and all that you wanted to do was find your boyfriend so that you could cuddle and maybe watch a movie. Searching the castle you couldn't find him but a smile overtook you face when you seen him sitting under a tree in the courtyard reading a book. You ran up to him "Hey, darling" You whispered. He let out a deep sigh "Oh, you found me" He muttered and closed his book. ''What can I do for you?" He snapped at you lightly which made you bite your lip " I just wanted to see if you wanted to hang out? We could watch a movie?" You said softly "If you want, I guess" He said sadly. "No if you don't want to it's fine" You said with a shrug "I actually don't. I want to be left alone for a bit actually. We've been together everyday for like a week. I need me time " He said making you nod "Okay" He looked back to his book "I'll find you later" You walked away without a word.

Theodore

You knew Theo has been smoking a lot more and getting stressed. He was pushing you away more and more, but you knew that you had to give him time. You had an Astromy assignment and decided to go up to the Tower to do it. When you got there you seen Theo and Mattheo smoking together so you just smiled at them before going to the other side amd taking out your study material. You managed to take out a piece of parchment paper before it was snatched out of your hand "For F*ck sake Y/N can you not leave me alone. You don't have to be around me all the bloody time" Theo snapped at you getting in your face. "I'm doing homework Theo what the hell" You said shocked. Scoofing he grabbed your stuff and threw it over the rail "Do it away from me you clingy b!tch " Your eyes teared up, you didn't know what to say. You turned around and pushed pass him leaving him there.

Regulus

He was always affectionate towards you, but in the last few days it seemed that he was pushing you away more and more. Everytime you were anywhere nest him, his friends would start laughing making him feel uncomfortable around you. One day in the hall you confronted him "Regulus Black, what the f*ck is your problem with me the last few days?" You snapped at him. His friends chuckled "Oh Merlin, will you just leave me alone. I don't have to be around you all the time you know" He shouted making you widen your eyes "Says the man that hasn't spent a day with his own girlfriend in the last 2 weeks" You spat. He rolled his eyes "Well maybe you should take the hint" He said lowly "Fine, f*ck**g Pr!ck"

Draco

Ever since Draco got back from the holiday break he's been acting different. You knew that things at home weren't that good but you didn't expect him to be so cold towards you. You tried to give him some space so that he could come to you but there was nothing. He walked past you in the halls like you were a stranger. You had enough so you decided to go to his dorm. When you heard voices in his dorm you pressed your ear to the door "Man, she texted me everyday during the holiday. I could even sleep past 9 in the morning because she would text me every detail about her day. I love the girl bit f*ck me she's clingy" You heard Draco's voice on the other side. You didn't even bother knocking. You had your answer as to why he was ignoring you.

Blaise

This man was never fond of PDA but he was still kind enough to give you a kiss on the cheek. Lately when you spoke to him he just kept giving you one word answers and it was starting to bother you, you tried thinking if you did something wrong that he was acting the way that he was but you couldn't think of anything. You found him in the common room "Blaise can i speak with you for a moment?" You asked him softly when he looked up to find you there "Why?" He questioned "I just want to ask, have I offended you in anyway that you're acting this way towards me?" He clocked his tongue "Yeah, you're clingy. You need to let me breathe a little " He shot back. Surprised you let out a breath "Oh, well. Thank you for answering that for me" You replied before walking away.

Mattheo

"Okay and why didn't you ask me to help you? Why Daphne?" You asked your boyfriend who was groaning on the bed "Why is it when I have to work with another female you go all clingy on me?" He shot back. "Clingy?" You questioned " Yes clingy Y/n it's not attractive. If I made a choice to be with you, you have to trust me! You need to chill out a bit and just stop being clingy like that" He said shoving his face into the pillow. "Fine. Enjoy your f*ck**g time with her, ill stop being clingy" You shot back at him and walked out of his room slamming the door.