Clingy part 2- Theodore

You haven't spoken to Theo in a few days. He was back to properly ignoring you everywhere that he would see you. In class, in the hall, at dinner and in the common room. You were never the one to be somewhere where you weren't wanted so you didn't bother him. You stayed away from him. You missed the way he looked at you, trying to catch your attention.

Your friends had given out to Theo for what he done, and when he found out that when he seen you at the Astronomy Tower you really were there just to do your homework he felt like shit that he threw your things over the railing like that.

You were in the common room on the couch reading when your group of friends came in laughing with Theo following behind. Noticing them you stood up and caught Theo's eyes "Sorry, I'm leaving I won't be in your way, I'll take my clingy self to my dorm" You said. Theo opened his mouth to say something but Enzo answered instead "Sit down and spend time with us, we haven't seen you in a week" He said. You shook your head.

"I'm not wanted here. I'm going to dorm" You said Theo looked down feeling like shit, tears gathering in his eyes "And Enzo please make sure that Theodore eats something. He looks like a skeleton for fuck sake" You said with sadness in your eyes as you watched your boyfriend sit down on the couch with his head down as you headed up the stairs. Theo looked up watching you walk away.

"Talk to your girl man" Mattheo said slapping his shoulder "I will" Theo whispered.

■■■

It was 3 am and you were reading. You couldn't sleep your mind coming back to Theo. There was a soft knock on your door and you were confused, walking over to the door you opened it to find theo standing there in a warm pair of joggers and a hoodie. His eyes red like he was crying "I can't sleep" He whispered out his eyes gathered in tears. Your heart broke looking at him. You pulled him towards you and hugged him, he buried his head in the crook of your neck as his arm tightly wrapped around you. One of your arms grabbed the back of his neck and scratched it lightly just like her likes while the other ran up and down his back. You kicked the door closed and gently walked backwards to the bed and sat down with him falling on top of you.

You could feel his tears running down your neck as he silently cried in your arms. All you could do was rub his back and play with his hair. His silent cries started to turn to shallow breaths as he fell asleep.

You kissed the top of his head. "I love you so much my pretty boy. Sleep tight my love" You whispered as you reached a hand out and turned off the night lamp closing your eyes and falling asleep with him in your arms.

♤♤♤♤

You opened your eyes and felt someone playing with your fingers and kissing your hand gently. Turning your head you smiled softly when you met Theos eyes looking at you. He looked so much better. His eyes weren't as red anymore and it looked like he slept well. "Did you sleep okay?" You whispered making him nod his head with a smile. "Out like a light thanks to you" He said making you nod.

You sat up and took your hand out of his gently. "You can shower if you want, I still have your hoodie and joggers here" You said as you got out of bed and went to get them. But he grabbed your hand again and pulled you back into his arms.

"I've been the worse boyfriend in fucking history. The way I treated you, you should have broken up with the minute I did what I did at the Astronomy Tower. I took all my stress out on you. My dad he." You leaned over and kissed his lips gently "Shh. I'm with you every step of the way Theo. Every worry, every thought you have share with me. Were a team" You whispered against his lips. He nodded his head and pulled you in closer.

"You have no idea how much I love you. I'm going to marry you one day. You know that right?" He asked making you nod "I do. And I love you too" You whispered as you kissed him again and stood up from the bed reaching your hand out.

"C'mon let's shower" You said and smiled as Theo kissed you picking you and bringing you to the bathroom.

Im feeling sad.