Benefits Always turn to love-Theodore Nott

Anyone guess how many times I'll update today? One lol I've to work.

You know the saying that you can never be friends with benefits with someone because one always falls for one another? Well that's true.

But this time it was two people who fell for one another and both of them are afraid to say something. There was a huge party going on in the common room tonight and Y/N was planning to go, the only reason she was going was because her friends and Theodore had begged her to go. All that she wanted was to spend the night in her dorm, she had plans to invite Theo over, she was going to start giving him hints that she liked him.

When she walked down to the common room she seen her friends sit on the couches playing some sort of game. She tried not to look at the girl that was sitting on Theos lap. Her heart clenched a little. "Ah, come Y/N come join us" Mattheo said patting the space beside himself. She walked over and sat down, she seen Theo look over to her as his eyes ran over to her body. ''So what are you playing? She asked and Draco smirked.

"We're playing truth or dare" Draco said to her with a smirk. She nodded her head, she watched as Theo pushed the girl off him and she huffed walking away. "So Y/L/N, truth or dare" Pansy said with a smirk. Her being the only one that knew of her feelings towards Theodore. "Mmmm, I think I'll go with dare" She said

"I dare you to make out with Mattheo for 2 minutes" Pansy said, her heart sunk, she didn't really want to kiss anyone else other than Theo but she gulped and stood up "Alright Riddle, let's do this" She said which caused Mattheo to pat his lap "come on then pretty girl" She straddled his lap. She looked over to Theo who had his fist clenched on his lap. She looked over to Mattheo and wrapped her hands around his neck. Leaning in she connected her lips with his. His lips were soft and before she could deepen the kiss she was pulled away from his lap "That's enough" Theo said dragging her away, his friends laughing because they knew that he was jealous.

He pinned her against the wall once they got to an empty corridor. "That's not fair" He said. She looked up at him confused as she placed her hand on his chest "What's not fair?" She asked. "You are mine. No one and I mean NO ONE can touch you. He had his hands on whats mine" Theo said as he gripped her hips and pulled her flush to his chest. "Am I yours?" She asked in a challenging voice making Theo groan.

"You were mine the moment I layed you on my bed. You were mine the moment I kissed you. You were mine the moment you moaned out my name. You. Are.Mine" He told her as he kissed her, grabbing the side of her neck to deepen the kiss.

She pulled away "Theo..I'm in love with you" Theo smiled and lifted her up so that she had to wrap her her legs around his waist "Oh Cara Mia me too! I've loved you from the moment I layed my eyes on you" He said making her smile as she pulled him in again.

Theo had to set her down, but he wrapped his arms around her shoulders as he lead her to his dorm where he showed her just how much he loved her.