The moment that they fell in love

This has all of them included :)

Tom: the first time Tom realised that he was in love you was when you had defended him. Tom was leaning against the wall ready to intervien when you walked up to a girl and pushed her causing her to stumble" He's scary to you but lovely to me, keep my boyfriends name out of your mouth if you want to continue to use it" you said as you glared at the girl who nodded her head. Tom walked up behind you and touched your lower back " Leave it love, let's go" He said making you look back at the girl and shake your head "Pathetic" You spat making him smirk and lead you away.

Draco: The first time Draco realised he was in love with you when you were visiting the Manor and the way you had shown respect towards his mother, she was the most important thing to him. "I love your mum" You said as you laced your fingers with his as the two of you were walking around the garden with Draco showing you around. He smiled and wrapped his arm around your shoulder pulling you closer to him ' I love you' He thought to himself as the two of walked around

Regulus: He fell in love with you when he realised that you read his favourite book just so that the two of you would be able to talk about since he always talked to you about it "You really read it for me?" He asked in awe as you nodded your head "Of course, it's your favourite. I wanted to be able to talk to you about it " you replied with a smile as he pulled you closer towards him as you rested your head against his chest and answered his questions when he wondered what you thought of it.

Theo: The first time he realised that he was in love with you was when you walked into his dorm with a present for his mother for her birthday. He couldn't believe that you remembered about it since he told you months ago when you two started dating "Babe, when you go home this weekend can you give this to your mum for me? It's not much but I do hope that she likes it" you said as he gently took the box with a smile "Of course my love,  I cant believe you remembered" He said making you smile. "Of course I did, she's important to you which makes her important to me" You said which caused his heart to swell.

Mattheo: He fell heels over head for you when you punched a girl in the face when she called him a dickhead, he was a bit upset at the comment since he's been trying to be nicer but you didn't like the comment " Call my boyfriend a dickhead one more time and I swear your teeth will be coming out your ass next " You had sneered at her. He smirked and pulled you to his chest "Alright love, that's enough, let's go " He said as he started to walk away with you still grumbling to yourself "That's hot" He joked making you smirk. "Gotta protect my man" You said making him smile softly "And you do it so well" He assured you.

Enzo: The first time he fell in love with you was when he seen you without make up. Since you started dating he always seen you with make up. "You're not wearing make up today darling " He said which made you shrug "I didn't feel like it, my skin needs a break" you had said which made him smile that you were finally comfortable with him to show your natural beauty " You look breathtaking babe" He said which made you blush and look down slightly "Thank you" You had whispered and Enzo knew that he must tell you how he feels soon. But it was too soon right now.