first kiss -Regulus Black

I don't know much about Regulus now to be fair, but I will do my research and come up with better things for him :)

Regulus had sent you an owl asking you to meet him at the black lake so that the two of you could have a picnic dinner. You and Regulus had been dating for a little over a month now, the only thing about that is that you two haven't kissed. Your friends always made fun of you for it, saying that there must be something wrong with you that he didn't want to kiss you. You managed to laugh it off for long enough but now, it really had you wondering is there something wrong with you that he didn't want to kiss you.

Slowly you walked down the steps that led towards the black lake, you noticed a sillioutte of someone walking up and down, you walked closer and seen your boyfriend as he fixed his shirt and paced up and down "Reggie, did you bring me here to drown me?" You joked as he turned around and smiled once he seen that it was you. "Babe, this isn't a suicide romance. Besides you actually know how to swim I'd drown" He said making you laugh.

"True" you said with a chuckle as you walked over to him, you noticed the blanket on the grass filled with fruit and other assortments of food "this looks lovely Reggie, thank you baby" You said as you lowered yourself down on the blanket with him following you. He had his arms out for you to hug him but you decided not to. You wanted him to come over to you hoping that he would kiss you but once he didn't you just sat down.

"Thank you for joining me this evening " He said once the two of you had finished most of the food " thank you for inviting me" you said as you moved closer to him and stroked his cheek that had breadcrumbs on it. He closed his eyes at your touch. You gulped as he opened his eyes. The two of you were shoulder to shoulder and you could feel his warm breath on your face. He opened his eyes as you looked into his. Was this the moment? You two looked at one another before you decided to lean in, slowly you moved your head forward to connect your lips but Regulus moved away from you with his eyes wide letting your hand fall from his cheek and your body jerk forward. You opened your eyes as your other hand caught your fall.

"We should go" He said in panic as you stood up feeling numb. "Oh, yeah it's um. It's late" you said softly, feeling tears surface from the rejection. You helped him pack everything up. He wanted to hold your hand but you shook it off as you wrapped both arms around you to give yourself some comfort. "Are you cold?" He asked you making you shake your head "Maybe a little" you said but as he started to take off his jumper you stopped him "Regulus it's fine, we're nearly at the Castle, no need" You noticed the way he frowned when you used his full name since you always used Reggie.

"Are you coming to the game tomorrow?" He asked as you got the Castle. "Yeah " you said in a soft voice the rejection of him not kissing you still fresh. He smiled at as the two of you reached you reached your dorm. "I'll see you tomorrow then babe" He said making you nod, you turned around to walk into your room when he stopped you "You're upset, what's wrong?" He asked , you looked at him and bit your lip. "Why won't you kiss me? Is there something wrong with me?" You asked bluntly and watched as he looked down "No. I-I.." He sarted to stutter. Taking a breath you nodded. "Night Reg, ill see you tomorrow" You said as you walked into your room and slammed the door shut in his face as he stood there.

●●

The sun was out but the wind was cold as you stood at the bleachers. You were thinking of not going but you couldn't do that. You watched as the Ravenclaw team flew out first but the Slytherins followed them soon and you cheered. You noticed Regulus searching the crowd but he smiled in relief when he noticed you.

You waved at him giving him a smile, you considered blowing him a kiss but went against it. The match began and you watched as each team scored one after another. The snitch was still out there somewhere but you noticed Theodore fly past with Cho on his tail and you knew it was about to end. Regulus scored another goal just as Seamus announced another goal for Slytherin just then Theo snatched the golden snitch and the whistle blew letting everyone know that Slytherin win the match.

You watched from afar as Regulus celebrated with his team before he noticed you standing at the edge of the field waiting for him. You smiled as he ran up to you. "Congratulations my love" you said to him. "No hug?" He asked as he opened his arms but his eyes softened when he looked at you, he walked closer to you "I know I've upset you. It was not my intention to do so. But I do have a reason for not kissing you" He said making you look at him. He could see the gloss in your eyes.

"I've never been appreciated the way that you appreciate me. I've never laughed the way that I laugh with you, I've never been happier than I am with you. You're like this light at the end of a dark tunnel telling me where to go. When we became friends I didn't expect to be here. You with me. I never... I never expected to fall in love with you" He breathed out making you gasp

"That's why I didn't kiss you. I've always told myself that I will kiss the first person I fell in love and when I told them. So I guess this is me telling you. I love you Y/N" He said making you laugh and grab his hands which were shaking. "Reggie, I love you too" You said as you walked closer to him, he laughed and hugged you. You pulled away but kept your arms around his shoulders.

"Regulus, I love you " You said softly and placed your palm on his cheek "I love you more moi cheríe" He whispered and grabbed the side of your neck before he connected his lips with yours. Both of you smiled as you pulled away but he looked into your eyes again and kissed you again. Softly this this time. You started to laugh as his friend clapped and whistle "About fucking time Black" Mattheo whistled loudly.

You pulled away laughing as he look over to his friend."Baby go, meet me in my dorm later" You said giving him a look. He scanned your face and smirked, but it wasn't cocky, it was a way that he was feeling and the same as you.

"Yes babe, go" You laughed and pushed him away. He kissed you again before running to his friends.