little things-Lorenzo Berkshire

As cute and delicate that your boyfriend was when you walked into his room you didn't expect to find clothes scattered all over his room, his books all astray on top of his bed and your bra handing from the top of his bed post, blushing you took the bra and placed it into your bag before putting your bag on the floor near the door.  Looking at the atomic bomb that hit your boyfriends room you rolled up the sleeves of your jumper and picked up the clothes that were on the floor.

It took you nearly an hour to put away the books and notes into an order that you knew your boyfriend would find easy and it wouldn't cause him to throw the books all over the place again. When you walked out of the bathroom with a cloth and a small bowl of water with some cleaning products you started wiping down all the surfaces that you knew needed cleaning.

When you got to his locker that kept all of his necklaces and pictures you noticed that his favourite and okay yeah your favourite cologne was running low, you smiled to yourself because you knew that you and Pansy were going shopping before dinner so this was your chance to get him a new bottle. It was only fair since he showered you in gifts and got you everything that you ever looked at when you guys were out together.

Pansy and you were out for nearly 3 hours before she let out a huff "Okay Rest in peace my money for the month " She said making you laugh. She had about 10 bags while you had none since you didn't have enough money to get anything and you knew that whatever you had will all go towards Enzo's cologne since it was expensive.

"Before we go, can we go in here? I need to pick something up for Enzo" You said making her smile and nod her head. The two of you walked around the shop until you found what you were looking for. You walked up to the witch and placed the box of cologne on the counter. "That would be 160 galleons" She told you making you gulp and open the bag. Getting the money you dropped into the woman's awaiting hand. Looking at what you had left you let a breath as you only had 2 Galleons left.

When the two of you walked out of the shop your friend looked at you "Y/N -" You shook your head "Not listening Pans, this is for Enzo it's worth it"

♡♡♡♡

When the two of you walked into the common room all the guys were there. Tom was sitting at the table probably planning world Dominiation while Draco and Theo were playing chess. Mattheo was reading and Enzo was sitting on the armchair playing with a rubix cube that he found in your room. Blaise ane Regulus was no where to be found but your question was answered by Draco "They went for a drink, something about being on the pull"

Pansy sat down on Theo's lap while he continued to play with his arm wrapped around his girlfriends waist. You walked over to your own boyfriend who was already looking at you.

"Hello beautiful,  I missed you" He smiled making you blush as he pulled you into his lap. "I got you something " You whispered as you handed him the bag making him grin "Ooo I love presents " He said happily, your face was watching him as he pulled the cologne out of his bag.

 "I got you something " You whispered as you handed him the bag making him grin "Ooo I love presents " He said happily, your face was watching him as he pulled the cologne out of his bag

(Side note. My boyfriend wears this and OH my DAYS 🥵😍)

" Baby, you didn't have to do that. This cost over 100 Galleons" Enzo said making you look down with a smile. "I know but I seen you were running low so I thought I'd get it for you." You said with a smile, He shook his head "Thank you my love, you're the best. Also thank you for cleaning my room babe" He said and kissed you.

The next morning when you woke you found a beautiful bouquet of flowers on your table.

I couldn't find flowers as beautiful as you so these will have to do. I love you to the end of life. I'll see you for breakfast.

I love you.

-Enzo ❤️

A relationship is all about the simple things.

Lols well here it is. I'll be doing a good bit of updating tonight.

Lots of love

-Abby xoxo