clingy part 2 -Tom.

Im doing these individual as they're all over 400 words.

You managed to get the library all to yourself a few days after Tom had asked you to leave him alone, the only reason you went was so that you could study since you had a big exam for Snape the next day and you were falling behind. Usually you had Tom to help you but obviously you couldn't ask him.

Frustration was starting to take over, the words on the pages starting to blur. Your eyes started to water. Taking a deep breath you rubbed your eyes with the sleeve of your jumper and closed them for a minute. "Do you want help?" A voice startled you. You would recognise that cold voice from anywhere. "No, thank you" You replied back just coldly before opening your eyes and looking back at the book pretending that you had even the slightest idea what was in the book.

"Come on Doll, I can help you. You know I like you doing well in your studies" Tom urged as he went to sit down. "Has it occurred to you that I do not wish to have help from you?" You replied raising your eyes at him. You could see that he clenched his jaw." Watch your tone with me" He warned as you rolled your eyes.

"Oh Tom, fuck off. You ignore me for days on end and then tell me what to fucking do. You're my boyfriend, if that even. You treat me like I'm fucking nothing, ignore me when I say hello in the halls. In the last 2 years we've been together I heard the words 'I love you' once. Its just like being friends with you at this point. Doesn't seem like you care about me at all. If you don't want to be with me just tell me" You said standing up and gathering your belongings. "The library is yours, you spend more time here than with me anyways " You finished before turning around ready to leave. "Wait Y/N" He stopped you.

A small bit hope flickered in your chest, you turned around "yeah " He placed his books on the table "Good luck on the exam tomorrow" He said making you frown deeply. "Thanks" you muttered walking out with tears in your eyes.

♡♡♡♡

"Anyone know why Tom wasn't there for the exam" Draco asked as you walked out with the group. "He took it this morning, said he's doing something at this time so he wouldn't be around" Mattheo said with a smirk. You looked over to him but noticed all the shocked faces of your friends. Theo grabbed your shoulders and turned you around.

Tom was leaning against the wall with a bouquet of beautiful black roses in his hands. He was wearing a black suit instead of his robes as usual and he had a small timid smile on his face. "Oh God, who did you kill. It wasn't my parents was it?" You asked. He chuckled and shook his head. Students all around you stopped and watched as he pushed himself from the wall and made his way towards you.

"I don't say this to you as often as I should, I love you, I love you more than anything in this world. And that includes Mattheo. Never doubt my love for you. I'm a grouchy, miserable bastard, and I'm unbelievably lucky that you chose to love me because you showed me that love isn't as scary as I thought it was" He said handing you the roses making you smile. "I love them" You said sniffing them. You leaned up and kissed his cheek ''And I love you" You added which made him smile as he pulled you closer to him by wrapping his arms around your waist.

"I love you too Darling" He whispered kissing you gently on the lips. "Ew, get a room" Theo gagged. Tom smirked "Excellent suggestion Mr.Nott" He said and pulled you away from your friends.

"You didn't have to do this" you said as the two of you walked to his room. "I know, but you deserve more than just a hug where no one can see or hear that I love you just once. I promise I'll be better" Tom said making you smile as he closed his room door behind him.

"Now let me show you how much you really mean to me" He whispered as he trapped you against the door.

I love soft Tom.