clingy part 2- Blaise.

You decided give Blaise the space he desperately wanted. The next morning when you woke up, you walked down to the common room and noticed him sitting there with all his friends. Walking over to Pansy you handed her the book you borrowed from her "Thanks Pans, I fixed the page that was lose in it. Should be okay now" You said with a smile. Blaise smiled at you. "What the fuck are you looking at" You spat at him making him frown. Enzo smirked at him "your Mrs is a bit fiesty today isn't she?" Blaise tried yo grab your hand to pull you towards him.

"Get off me, don't be clingy let me breathe" you shot at him walking away hearing him groan. You managed to avoid him the best you could. It was lucky you had no classes with him today so you could be with your own group of friends. You could see him linger in the background all day.

When you were on your way to the common room he managed to corner you in an empty corridor. "What blaise?" You asked not looking at him. He placed his finger under your chin tilting your head up. "I'm sorry" He whispered and smiled at you. You tilted your head to the side "okay" You said trying to get away from him.

"I'm serious. Babe, I really am sorry. You're not clingy" He pleaded again. You nodded "Okay, what else do you want me to say?I forgive you. Now I have to go" You said with a shrug and walked away. He ran after you again.

You laughed when he hugged you "I'm not letting you go until I get a kiss" He mumbled making you turn your head. You noticed people in the corridor and expected him to pull away like he did most of the time but he stayed in his spot. You smiled softly this time and gently kissed him making him hum.

"How could I think you're clingy? I was having a shit day and took it out on you. I'm sorry my love" He said pulling away.

"It's okay" You whispered and smiled as he followed you around for the remainder of the day.