My best Friends boyfriend pt 3-Theodore Nott

Hello. Last part. This is short sorry guys.

You were standing at the Astronomy Tower when your phone went off. Taking it out of your jeans you looked at it.

Laughing to yourself you turned back to look at the stars

Laughing to yourself you turned back to look at the stars. You didn't hear anyone come up until someone stopped beside you. "Guess it's time we talk huh?" His voice made you look down. "Talk about what? You have a girlfriend. You chose her Theo. I can't do anything about that" you said making him groan.

"I settled that's the thing. Its you that I like okay?! I've always fucking liked you but it seemed that you were oblivious to the hints I was showing you so I asked Pansy out. It didn't seem to make a difference to you " He said frustrated making you turn to him.

"You could have fucking told me! I'm not a mind reader ,I just assumed that you liked Pansy and that was it. That's what Mattheo made it out to be that you were so fucking happy with her!" You shouted.

"Me? This is my fault?! You could have told me too you know" He shouted back. Both of you breathing hard and looking at one another. He took a breath and closed his eyes.

"I talked to Pansy and explained everything to her. I wasn't using her. I really did start to like her but I couldn't get you out of my head, I thought about you every second of the day. When I stopped seeing you hanging out with us, something inside me broke because I need you beside me at all times. My body, heart and soul chose you, and it needs you " Theo said making you let out a shaky breath.

"So what are you saying?" You asked. "I'm saying I want you to be mine. You're my girl" He whispered stepping closer towards you grabbing your hands. "That is, if you still want me" He added looking down at you making you smile.

"I always want you" You whispered looking back up at him. Smiling at you he pulled you closer to him. "I love you " He whispered making you smile "I love you too" Tucking a strand of hair behind your ear he smiled and cupped your cheek "Please let me kiss you" He begged in a whisper making you nod your head as you leaned up so that you could connect your lips with his.

He smiled into the kiss with a sigh "I wanted this for so long" He whispered pulling away making you laugh "Me too" He wrapped his arms around you and turned you so that he was hugging you from behind.

"I'm never letting you go" He whispered kissing the side of your head. Closing your eyes you leaned back against him.

"I'm not going anywhere"

This is short but I literally had no idea what to write. But either way Enjoy.