Clingy part 2- Regulus

You did exactly what Regulus told you to do. You took the hint. You walked past him like he was a stranger. Your shoulders brushed past his when you walked past his friends. James tried to get you to talk to him with no success. "He's miserable without you" Evan had shouted at you in the hallways. Turning around you looked directly into Regulus' eyes. "Well maybe he should take the hint" You shouted back turning around and walking away.

You still loved him of course you did. There was a knock on your door when you opened it you found Sirius, Evan and James standing there. "What do you three want" You said looking at them. "We weren't laughing at the fact that he was in a relationship with you, we were laughing at the fact that he's whipped. He he would do anything for you. Which isn't a bad thing per say" Sirius said making you lean against the door frame.

"That's fucked up, you ruined your brothers relationship because you made him feel like you're laughing at his choice in girls" you spat. "Where is he?" You asked. "The library" James said. Nodding your head you closed the door and walked to the library "You're supposed to read the book love, not stare at it" You teased him when you found him staring at the page. Looking up he shot up from his seat.

He couldn't even open his mouth before you kissed him "Don't say sorry, its fine" You said. He looked at you in shock before pulling you back in for another kiss "I missed you so much" He mumbled into your neck where his head rested. "I missed you too" You replied.

You stayed with him as he finished off his home work. His friends laughed at h again when you walked into the common room making you laugh "come on whipped boy. Let's go to my room" You didn't get a chance to say anything else before threw you over his shoulder and ran up the stairs.