Chapter 24

If you haven't prayed your salah please pray this book can wait but your salah can't

Happy reading……

Mannat p.o.v 

" What the hell is wrong with you? " I yelled, shifting near the edge.

" I told you to stay on your side !" He yelled covering his chest from white sheet like I took advantage of him .

" You took advantage of me " he accused me of covering more . I almost rolled my eyes .

" Have you seen yourself , penguin?" I muttered the last word but he heard anyway .

" Pe- penguin did you call me penguin ?" He stood up offended and showed his bare chest . I quickly averted my gaze .

" You can argue while wearing a shirt, " I said, turning my face .

Realising he quickly wore his black t- shirt .

" Then your hair looks like a nest " he tried to insult me but I almost laughed at his childish comeback .

Yeah… this is the main reason he has hated me since childhood. I was the only family member who used to get on his nerves and he couldn't even come up with a proper comeback .

" You have watched too many Disney movies " I took off the blanket from my book .

" Real women in the morning look like this " I pointed at my messy hair .

Shaking my head at his childhood attempt I was walking toward the bathroom when I unintentionally heard him say .

" But Samiya did look like Disney Princess " my feet stop mid way entering the bathroom . I know his voice was very low and I didn't mean to hear it but I did .

But why did his comparison hurt me ?? 

" Mamma !" I smiled coming downstairs as Zubi was already on the breakfast table waiting for me with her wide arm .

Which means , she needs a mama hug .

" My princess misses me " I took her in my arm.

" Of course not , I was with her all the time " Gohar came wearing an apron with a dish on her hand smelling so delicious.

Damn…. I have no idea how to cook .

Just like my mother I am a terrible cook too .

" I missed you " Zubi cups my cheeks with her little hands while the words are still not clear . I understood it clearly .

" I missed you too baby " I rub my nose on her cheeks lovingly ..

" Zunaid !you came " Gohar grumpy face lit up the moment she saw Zunaid getting down .

What's up with her ?

Unintentionally my eyes scan Zunaid from head to toe . It's a shame that he is so handsome that sometimes I feel jealous of how good he looks without even trying .

My heart jumped in fear , his eyes met mine and I quickly turned my face, squeezing my eyes shut with embarrassment. 

He didn't see me checking him out. 

 He didn't saw me checking hi-

" If you are done checking me out then please ask Ashifa  to bring my breakfast "  arrogance dripped from his husky voice .

Damn it .

" I am - I am not checking you out " I tried some damage control .

" Sure you are not , Breakfast ?" His eyes were laughing at my embarrassment while his lips almost twitched.

Oh boy he is enjoying this …

" I gave off to Ashifa  , I made all the breakfast " Gohar broke our staring contest .

" Masha Allah , Masha Allah my daughter is raised so well " Sumaiya Aunty came pulling the chair out while almost glancing at me . 

My eyebrows furrowed, did she taunt me ?

" Did you like it Zunaid , I made it everything just as you like it " Gohar spoke, pulling the chair a little closer to Zunaid to sit by his side .

Okay I am not that naive to know what's going on ….

" Ummm…. It's delicious " Sumaiya Aunty praised her while I sat down feeling annoyed .

I glanced at Zunaid who was eating nonchalantly without giving any care to his surroundings while Gohar was staring at him with those love filled eyes .

I think I am going to gag …

I took a bite " it's delicious " 

I genuinely complimented it , it's actually very tasty .

" Mannat…. Today I have some guest coming over… how about you cook some delicious dish for them… " Sumaiya Aunty said smirked in a evil way .

" Mom what are you talking about don't you know Mannat don't know how to cook , do you wants your friends to die out of hunger today " she laugh mockingly .

I gritted my teeth feeling humiliated " who said I don't know cooking…. I know and that too better than you " I smirk confidently . Gohar smiled dr

" Really…" Sumaiya Aunty face showed disappointment yet she was not ready to give up .

" Then it's done , today evening dinner will be cook by you " 

" What's say?" She ask but I don't know why it felt like a challenge to me .

Challenge accepted…

" Sure why not " 

" WHY ! WHY ! WHY MANNAT , WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO YOURSELF " I scream in frustration as the oven burst with black smoke filled the messed up kitchen .

" WHAT THE HELL " I jump in fear…turning around I saw a very mind me … a very furious Zunaid standing at the door . 

If looks could kill I would have been dead by now. 

" You came " I giggle nervously " so early ?" I raised  my both eyebrows innocently .

__________________________________

How was the chapter… ??

Are you liking the banter between Mannat and Zunaid ?? 

Okay so I have decided to set a target on this book . 

I wi uploade next chapter if you guys made me reach 30 comments in this chapter .

Question , positive criticism , feedback are all welcome .

Thank you for reading….