Chapter 7

HEAVY HEARTS.....

IF YOU HAVEN'T PRAYED YOUR SALAH PLEASE PRAY THIS BOOK CAN WAIT BUT YOUR SALAH CAN'T....

HAPPY READING....

Third person p.o.v

A comfortable living room filled with cosy furniture and a warm aesthetic. Asad, a middle-aged father with a kind smile, sits down on the couch with his daughter, Samiya  by his side.

Samiya' s face beams with excitement as she clutches the mug of coffee in her hands. Asad looks at her with a mixture of concern and curiosity.

" Samiya , can I ask you something?" He leaned a little, putting hand over her head like always .

Samiya looked up at her father " Of course, Dad! You can always ask me anything"

Asad takes a deep breath, searching for the right words.

He smiled softly " Are you truly happy, Samiya ? I mean, truly content with the decision to get married to Zunaid ?"

Samiya's eyes widened, surprised but also touched by her father's concern.

" Dad… I believe you that if you said yes that he must be good for me beside I like Zunaid as a person and he always respected my boundaries and good person "
Asad's face relaxes, his worries slowly dissipating.

With a relaxed smile he patted her head " I just want to be sure, beta. This is a big step, and I want nothing more than to see you happy "

Samiya reached for her father's hand" You've always been there for me, Dad. Your instinct to protect and look out for me is appreciated beyond words. And you are the best father I can ever have "

Asad gazes into her eyes, feeling overwhelmed by her words.

With teary-eyed he spoke " You deserve all the happiness in the world, beta. It's just... You'll always be my little girl, and it's hard for me to let go sometimes "

Samiya hugged her father, almost crying " You'll never have to let go of me, Dad. Marriage won't change that; it'll only add to the love and support I have in my life "

Mannat p.o.v

Sitting near the lake… I started to throw small pebbles in the water .

" So finally you accept Samiya and Zunaid's relationship " Zoya said sitting beside her. It's been two months since Zunaid came with the proposal . After two days the marriage is going to take place , everyone is happy except me but I am trying my best to be happy just like everyone else .

" I had too , cannot stay like an idiot my whole life , they love each other who am I to question " I mutter then throw another one .

" You okay " she reached my hand to comfort .

I pretended to smile " I will be…. Zoya " I called her out .

" Hmm…" she tears her eyes away from the lake .

" I want to change " my voice broke .

I looked into her eyes " not for Mom , dad , or anyone but for my mental peace , I want to be a good person , I am tired of fighting " I squeezed my eyes shut letting the tears flows .

" Oh Mannat " she wrapped her hand around me , comforting .

Third person p.o.v

The room is filled with an air of anticipation. Wedding decorations adorn every corner, and a large mirror reflects the chaotic beauty of the preparations. Everyone are dressed elegantly,

but Samiya hid inside her room, her faces show signs of fatigue from the fear

Mannat looks at Samiya with a mix of hope and remorse. Samiya gazes out the window, as if searching for a solution in the distant horizon.

Samiya somehow senses the presence of Mannat inside the room .

" Can we talk? " she almost begged .

Mannat felt bad " yeah sure " the room is dark, the only source of light is the moonlight .

" I can't believe it's finally happening. I'm getting married tomorrow, and I want everything to be perfect. I want us to be perfect... as sisters " Samiya voice was trembling trying hard not to cry .

Mannat remains silent, her shoulders tense, her breath shallow.

" I know we've fought a lot, said hurtful things .. But underneath all of that, we're sisters, Mannat , We've shared countless memories, both good and bad. We can't let our past ruin our future.

Mannat turns to look at Samiya, her eyes filled with a mix of pain and longing.

Mannat got teary- eyed " I never wanted this to happen, Samiya. Our fights… they just got out of hand. I hurt you so much, and I can't seem to let it go. I'm scared that I've pushed you away for good " Samiya sat beside her and reached out to hold Mannat's trembling hands, squeezing them gently.

Mannat smiles, her eyes filled with renewed hope.

" Then let's start fresh, Mannat. Let's be the sisters we once were, supporting and encouraging each other. Let's rebuild the bond that no one can break, " Samiya said with determination .

Tears stream down Mannat's face, but this time, they are tears of relief and reconciliation.

Samiya pulls her  into a tight embrace, both sisters clinging to one another, their love and connection mending the fractures of the past.

The living room is adorned with flowers, filled with nervous excitement. Samiya, a sitting inside her room with a beaming smile. Her parents, Noor and Asad enter the room and gaze at her adoringly, but their joy is tinged with a hint of overwhelming emotions.

Noor takes a deep breath, her eyes welling up with tears, as she approaches Samiya Asad stands beside her, placing a hand on her shoulder for support.

" Oh, Sami, my baby girl… Allah Huma Barik  you look absolutely breathtaking " Noor eyes filled with tears .

Samiya couldn't help but get up hugging her mother tightly " Thank you, Ammi "

Asad clears his throat, trying to conceal his emotions, but his voice cracks as he speaks.

He a little choked up " You truly are the most beautiful bride beta. Your mother and I couldn't be prouder " he glance at Noor

Samiya's eyes shimmer with tears of happiness as she looks back and forth between her parents.

" I wouldn't be here without your love and support. Both of you have always been my rock, and I am so grateful " her voice tremble in the end trying her best not to burst out into full sob .

Noor reaches out and takes Mary's hands, her voice filled with pride and love.

Noor squeezing her daughter's hands "
No matter how old you are, you'll always be our little girl. Today, we celebrate your growth, your strength, and the amazing woman you have become "

Asad joins the intimate circle, enveloping both Noor and Samiya in a big hug.

They stand together, comforted by their united front, as the final moments of their daughter's single life fade into the background. The overwhelming emotions are tempered by love, leaving only cherished memories and joyful anticipation in their hearts.

_________________________________

Can anyone guess what going to happen next ???