Chapter-15

If you haven't prayed your salah please pray this book can wait but your salah can't

Happy reading…

Third person p.o.v

The room was dimly lit, casting long shadows on the walls as a gentle rain tapped gently on the windows. Zunaid sat on the edge of the bed, his tired eyes filled with sorrow, his heart heavy with grief. He looked at his daughter, Zubi, who sat in a huddled ball with tear-streaked cheeks, her cries echoing through the stillness of the house.

Zunaid's mind wandered back to the days when the house was filled with laughter and love, to the days when his wife, Samiya, was alive. She had been the pillar of strength, the one who could effortlessly soothe their daughter's sorrows. But now, she was gone, leaving an irreplaceable void in their lives.

Approaching Zubi cautiously, Zunaid knelt down beside her, his heart breaking at the sight of his little girl suffering. He knew he had to find the strength within himself to be the source of solace that Samiya once was. Placing a trembling hand on her back, he began to gently rub in small, comforting circles.

"Zubi," he whispered softly, his voice quivering with empathy. "I know it hurts, my love. I miss her too."

Suddenly he heard a knock on his room . Wiping his tears quickly he came back to his cold self .

" Is she crying " Mannat enter the room .

Zunaid didn't utter a word but Mannat eyes fell on the little girl who is crying inconsolably .

" Give her to me. I'll take care of her."

Before Mannat  could approach her , He raised his hand to stop " I can take care of my daughter " he picked her up yet her cries didn't falter .

It's been 4 months since that accident , Zunaid has shut himself completely . Most of the time he stays in his room . In these months Zubi was staying with her but yesterday Zunaid ask her to brought back to his parents house .

But Mannat couldn't stay away from her and requested Zara and Zubair to stay here as long as Zunaid not going back to London again .

" She is crying Zunaid " Mannat felt irritated by his behaviour . She understands that he lost his wife but he need to understand their is other loss too .

Reluctantly, Zunaid hands over Zubi to her  Mannat instinctively cradles the crying baby, her gentle touch immediately offering comfort.

Zara watch the scene from afar …

"Sometimes, my dear," Zara whispered, her voice infused with both sadness and determination, "the ache inside us becomes unbearable. We feel as if it will consume us entirely. I wish Zunaid pain lessen a bit .

" You know baby what your mother use to say " Mannat cradle Zubi in her arm while Zunaid went to his cupboard to take out a shirt.

Zubi's eyes widened with interest, her cries slowly quieting.

"She used to tell us that even in the darkest of times, love would always find a way to heal us. And though she may not physically be with us, her love is still within our hearts, guiding us through every storm."

Tears welled up in Zunaid's eyes, mixing with the drops that rolled down his cheek .The memories of Samiya were both a blessing and a heartbreaking reminder of her absence.

Wiping his tears there is an unknown anger filled within him.

" Take Zubi with you and don't enter my room again " his voice held harshness but for some reason Mannat didn't feel bad , she was happy that he is letting Zubi stay with her.

Smiling at Zubi she walked out of the room.