chapter 14

If you haven't prayed your salah please pray this book can wait but your salah can't

Happy reading…

Third person p.o.v

Zunaid with a warm smile, stands by the open window, looking out into the pouring rain. He watches as his wife, Samiya, twirls and dances in the backyard, completely carefree and childlike. Her laughter echoes through the raindrops as they fall on her, but she continues to laugh louder. Zunaid can't help but admire her infectious joy.

Zunaid steps out into the rain, under an umbrella, and approaches Samiya. He marvels at her beauty and radiant spirit. Her wet hair clings to her face, and her clothes are drenched, but it doesn't seem to matter to her.

" Samiya… you're like a ray of sunshine, even on the rainiest of days " he put a wet strand of hair from her face.

" Rain brings out the child in me, Zunaid! It's like a magical calling, pulling me towards it." She jumped excitedly.

Zunaid gently takes her hand and starts spinning her in circles, their laughter blending with the rhythm of rainfall.

" Have you lost your mind, my love? Dancing in the rain with no care in the world?"

" Maybe I have, but it's liberating... freeing. It washes away all my worries, just like the rain cleanses the earth." her laughter echoed.

Zunaid pulls Samiya closer to him, wrapping his arms around her waist, and they sway to the sound of raindrops hitting the ground.

Zunaid looked at her contentedly " I'm captivated by your spirit, Samiya. Your laughter is like medicine for my soul. In all these years, you continue to surprise me."

Zunaid looks deep into her eyes, his love for her shining through." Promise, my love. We'll face every storm together, hand in hand, heart to heart."

" Promise " she whispered, putting her head on his chest feeling safer than ever…

Zunaid with bruises and bandages all over his body, lies motionless on a hospital bed. The room is dimly lit, and the sound of machines beeps softly in the background. After a moment, Zunaid's eyes flutter open, revealing a mix of confusion and pain.

" Where... Where am I?" He struggle to get up

A NURSE enters the room, her kind eyes filled with compassion.

"You're in the hospital, Mr. Zunaid. You were in a terrible accident. It's a miracle you're even awake." The nurse informed me softly.

Zunaid winces as he attempts to sit up, but the Nurse gently applies pressure on his shoulder, urging him to stay still.

" Please, don't try to move too much. You need rest."

He gritted his teeth " I... I need to know. Where is Samiya? Where is my wife?"

The Nurse's expression slightly changes, her eyes filled with sadness.

"Mr. Zunaid, I'm so sorry to tell you this, but... " Before she could say more, Zubair and Zara entered the room ...

"  my son..." Zara showers kisses on her son while crying continuously.

" Mom... where is Samiya? She is okay... Right ? In which room she is admitted " he asked trying to get up though the nurse tried to stop but he removed the injector from his hand and stood up ready to meet his wife ...

" Zunaid..." Zara couldn't utter those words; everything felt like a nightmare .

" Zunaid..." Before they say anything more he gets out of the room calling out to his wife , his heart racing inside his chest dreading every moment while his eyes search for her glimpse desperately.