Jane The Killer x Randoms x Jeffrey

◇WARNING◇
THERE WILL BE MENTIONS OF GLORY HOLES
KNIFE PLAY
SLIGHT CNC
IF YOU DONT LIKE IT ♡LEAVE♡
♡◇Thank You◇♡

{~Jane~}

"Fuck!" I let out a aggravated whine, having ran out of money, and lost that smiling faced bitch. I had no choice, knowing the area already I slipped into the cold stall, the air piercing at my skin as I shivered just slightly.
Kneeling down against the hard concrete I carefully pulled my dress off, not wanting it messy since it was the only one I had, my body covered poorly by a lacey black bra, and a matching pair of panties, watching as a man finally rolled in.
  "How much? Would it cost extra to have you out of the stall?" He groaned out, hearing a smirk as he asked. Kneeling just a bit to look through the hole.
   "I usually do 100, and out side the stall is double that, just make it quick, I have somewhere to be!" I rolled my eyes, standing up and walking out in the open, seeing myself in the mirror and how my boobs were packed tightly in the bra. Blushing softly it evident on my pale face, the male finally joining me holding the money above me.
   "You'll get this when you make me cum baby." He smirked down at me, causing the blush to deepen and a scowl to appear on my face. My hands sliding up to the hem of his pants, skillfully undoing the button, watching his semi hard cock spring from the tight clothing, gently smacking against my face.
     "Why of course!" I smiled through gritted teeth before finally licking the tip, my small mouth wrapping around the tip of his cock, which seemed to grow as my lips wrapped around, earning a soft grown.
    "That's a good girl" He smirked, placing a hand on the back of my head, gently gripping my hair, watching me Bob my head slightly on his growing cock, letting out a soft gag as I presses against my throat.
   "F-Fuck!" He moaned out, a soft growl following before finding my body pressed against the wall, his grip on my hair tightening, feeling his huge cock slide down my small throat, earning a gag, along with a soft moan, my eyes swelling slightly with tears, only causing his smirk to deepen.
    "Just like that baby, take my cock like a good slut." I whined at this, before moaning softly everytime he slammed his cock down my throat, a buldge showing up in my throat, his own eyes glazing over in lust as he looks my body over. Finally pulling out the money, a smirk on his face as a few other men have piled in, watching as my throat got fucked, all either rubbing their own buldges or full on jerking off. Noticing a extra hundred he holds it over my head, smirking before holding my head down on his shaft for a moment, quickly going back to fucking it.
     "Bend over baby, and I'll give you more, I wanna see you become a fucking cum dump for me!" He smirked, groaning out as his shaft throbbed down my throat, my face a bright red as I shook my head slightly, causing him to glare at me, a smirk still across his face.
     "Do it, or don't get paid, I wanna cum down that throat, then I wanna fuck that pretty little ass!" He chuckled out, before letting a rough slap land across my face, the stinging sensation seemed to travel all the way between my legs.
    "So what is it, be a good girl and get paid, or be a slut whose taste my cock for free!" He speeds his hips up, not even giving me a moment to answer as his hips continue to abuse my throat, the taste of precum in my mouth obvious now, before finally slamming ball deep inside my throat, causing me to gag gently against him, his cum filling my tight throat, quickly overflowing and running down my chin before pulling his cock free, roughly tossing me down, causing me to land on my hands and knees, his fingers quickly finding its way to my panties pulling them aside showing my already soaked pussy to everyone.
     "Come on baby, say yes, I'll make you feel really good, I just wanna have a slut like you dripping my cum." His voice was so close to my ear, his voice deep and rough, his fingers finding their way inside of me, slowly and teasingly fingering my pussy, my thighs trembling slightly with the building excitement, nodding while letting out soft moans.
    "Say it, say you'll take my cock like the slut you are!" He growled his finger switching from my pussy to my ass, causing my moans to grow slightly.
     "P-Please! Ah~.. F-Fuck me, I n-need it baby!" I whined out through my growing moans, my hips moving back to ride his fingers, only for him to quickly pull them away, lining his cock up perfectly before plunging his fat cock deep inside.
    "A-ah!~ it's so d-deep! I can't feel.. ah~ everything!" My moans were almost like screams as he continues to thrust deep inside of my ass, stretching me out to his size. My face a bright red as another man kneeled in front of my, his already hard cock in front of me, opening my mouth I took it obediently feeling my thighs grow soaked while I was getting throat fucked along with my ass being fucked, my hips moving back to meet his thrust, which only helped the other man fuck down my throat, my boobs bouncing with every thrust, and my ass jiggling with every clap His hips made against my own, my eyes glazed over, only able to thing about being fucked, hearing their own groans and moans turning me on even more.
     "I-im gonna cum inside you slut!" I head him groan out, his cock speeding up inside my ass, only causing me to suck the other guys cock more aggressively, all our end coming, finally feeling both there cocks shove deep inside of me. Cum flowing deep into my ass, along with my mouth, cum dripping down my chin before the man pulled away, shooting the last bit across my face, the man in my ass thrusting just a bit more pulling out and watching his cum over flow.
    "Such a good whore" He chuckled out tossing the money beside me along with the other guy before leaving me a panting mess on the floor, dripping cum from all over. My mouth ajar as I let out heavy pants.