Jeff x Liu/Sully (part 1)

Requested by one of my favorite followers Fangirldotexe hehe I believe this will be fun!!!
_____---------_____--------______------

{~Liu~}

        "Jeffrey your cute and all but your brother just slapped his self! " Sully spoke but wasn't bothered that the smiley face killer also my brother, Jeff the killer, decided he wanted to flirt with us.

      "Liu just loosen up-"Jeff chuckled then blocked me into the wall looking down at me making me feel quite intimated. Jeff leaned to be beside my ear and whispered seductively. " -on second thought that's my job so be a good boy and bend over. " I blushed deeply but Sully's deep voice created a deep seductive growl. I immediately cursed my inner demon out before I went to move away from my brother.

      "J-Jeff stop this n-now! " I yelled and went to push his arm away but, he twisted his hand to grasp my wrist and pinned it above my head. He leaned down and bit at my neck. Then came up to my ear.

     "Wake up Liu! " His voice screamed then I sat up right in my bed.

   It was just a dream.....

        A very sexual dream that caused me to get a boner....

      "That was a hot ass dream Liu had me wishing Jeff didn't wake you up. " Sully spoke out loud but I gasped hearing who woke me up. I growled deeply then pushed the annoyed looking killer away and going to my closet to get a pair of clothes since I was dressed in only my boxers.

      "Nice boner big brother. " Jeff said right behind him a smirk lacing his voice. I blushed and tensed up. I looked back at him and growled.

      "Get the fuck out Jeffrey! " I yelled but stopped dead in my tracks as Jeff's hand went down and palmed at the erection. My breath became heavy as Sully kept my body still no matter how bad I tried to move.

       "S-Sully let me m-move! And Jeff s-stop we're b-brothers." I said as I let out a strangled moan as Jeff was now on his knees and had took my erection out licked the tip of it teasingly.

      "Liu I think you like it, why should I move? " Sully question as he forced my hand to go down and grip Jeff's hair and slam my dick into his mouth causing a moan to erupt loudly out of my throat. Jeff growled then started sucking my whole length as I forgot to answer the horny inner demon.

      "You seem experienced Jeffrey, good make your brother cum. " Sully growled out at Jeff only encouraging Jeff the suck my length faster and harder. I threw my head back as the knot that has been forming busted down my little brothers mouth. I blushed deeply as Sully chuckled and Jeff looked up at me then swallowed my load then stood up.

       "Leave your door unlocked tonight, Liu, and Sully make sure he does and I'll give you more than a blow job. Also breakfast is ready. " Jeff chuckled as I rushed and slid a clean pair of boxers on along with my normal attire making sure I covered my cheeks slightly.

       "I'm not leaving my door unlocked Jeffrey, the only reason that quickie happened was because of Sully! " I growled at the smiley boy still leaned calmly against my door frame. Jeff chuckled deeply before walking out calmly.

    {-TIME SKIP-}
{~Liu~}

        "Sully shut up now! " I yelled out loud at my blabbering inner demon but immediately froze since I was sitting at the table for breakfast.

       "Uhhhh... May I be excused slender? " I looked up at him and gave a slight nod I smiled slightly then made my way to the sink to put away my plate. After that I decided a killing spree would help take my mind off of the.... Episode from this morning. And Sully would shut up if I let him rip a few people to shreds.

      "I'm going out! " I yelled so the people in the kitchen noticed and I quickly left the mansion where I wondered to a nearby town. I quickly found a victim sleeping peacefully in her bed.

       "Now this will me fun! " Sully whispered out loud as we both began to stalk the house and jump in.... This is going to be a long peaceful night.

     {-TIME SKIP-}
{~Liu~}

       "Sully be quiet so we don't wake anyone, we stayed out longer than I intended! " I argued with my inner demon as I climbed through my bedroom window making a slight thump on the ground as I landed. I then pulled off my blood soaked jacket and shirt. I slid off my scarf. I went to go to my closet until I heard a click and the bedside light flicked on. I mentally cursed myself as I turned to look just to see my younger brother laid back smirking on my bed.

       "Hey Jeffrey" Sully spoke out to Jeff as the smiling boy smirked wider.

       "You left the door open for me, how kind of you bro. " Jeff said as a deep chuckle rolled off his tongue and he stepped over to me and sully. Jeff leaned down immediately wrapping a arm around my waist so I couldn't move. And grabbed my chin forcefully making me look up at his, slightly attractive, face so I met his face. A deep blush painted my cheeks as I bit down at my lip.

      "I-i didn't, you k-know I was out killing! Sully let me move now!! " I growled at both Sully and the smiling boy I know as my brother. Sully said a quick no as my brother smirked. Before I knew it I was pushed down on the bed and my pants were removed.

      "Didn't I say I was going to come see you tonight? " My little brother stated innocently as his hand went up and rubbed my tent that stiffened slightly from just his hand. I growled trying to hide the moan that slipped out with it.

      "" Mmm Jeffrey do you know how much your brother actually likes th- "Sully spoke but was quickly cut off by me. "-N-No I don't l-like this! " I stuttered out only to unintentionally buck my hips up into his hand as my member now laid in his hand and he stroked it soon making it fully hard.

       "Really? Because your panting and you know your the only one that makes this body have a boner. " Sully stated matter-of-fact as I blushed deeply and Jeff smirked as he stood up then removed both his hoodie and jacket along with his pants leaving him in just boxers.

     "If you want me to stop, make me cum. " Jeff stated as he bit his lip looking down at my dark red face. I then got onto my knees in front of the kneeling killer and palmed at his erection as I felt sully bite his lip causing my body to do the same. Jeff let out a deep groan as he grabbed my wrist making me palm his tent harder and faster. I growl and grab the top of his boxers and tuggs it off discarding it in a forgotten corner.

        "Someone is in a rush huh? " Jeff said as he smirked down at me causing me to roll my eyes.

     "I'm just trying to get this over with" I mumble as I push his tip into my mouth and takes as much of Jeff as I can.

__--__--__--__--__--__
A/N:
Hello I decided to make two parts to this, sorry I haven't wrote faster I've been stressed school is a bitch speacially with bitches around every corner.

~Alexis

Ps:HAPPY CP DAY!