Tobi x Jeff(part 1)

HeheheheHehehe Imma have fun , requested by slenders_proxy_4

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

     {~Tobi~}

   "Wait what!? I have to go on a mission with him!" I screeched out as I looked up at Slenderman's 'face'.

     "You said you were working tired of having to work solo, Jeffrey came to me earlier with the same problem, and let's base it, Jeff is annoying, and I would like you to help with his anger issues." Slender stated as I sighed to myself pulling my hood up and crossing my arms. Slender sighed as he stood up and patted my head.

     "Just go on this one mission, if you don't like it, I'll arrange something else, deal?" Slender Man asked as he looked down at me. I smiled softly, slender was like my dad he accepted me for me, and he took me in after everything I've done. I nodded and looked up at him.

   "Okay fine, deal." I smiled and took his hand smiling happily as we shook hands.

  (-TIME SKIP-)
{~Tobi~}

    "Jeffrey! I-its time for o-our mission, Are you r-ready?" I voiced out into his room not looking in, I learned from the time I opened it and he was naked, I heard a husky chuckle as the slightly taller male walked to the door decked out in his normal outfit.

    "I'm ready Rogers!" He saluted,causing me to chuckle light as I began to walk towards the front door.

    "G-good come on Jeff!" I excitedly said as me and Jeff walked out of the front door and into the woods. We both had watch duty, which meant slender had paper work and me and Jeff were meant to keep nosy teens out of the woods.

     "You think anyone will come to the woods tonight, Tobi?" I look up at Jeff oddly feeling my face heat up before I twitch and goes to walk off from the smiling freak. I heard footstep behind me walk after me, judging by the sound, it was male.

    "Twitchy, aren't you gonna answer me!?" Jeff growled as he grabbed my shoulder quickly spinning me around and pushing me to the nearest wall. I growl as I brought up my free hand going to push him away only for him to catch my hand in his and pin it above my head. I started thrashing around in his hold, trying to get away.

    "J-Jeffrey! Let go now!" I yelled at him which only caused he to smirk. I growled quickly bringing my knee up and kneeing him in his balls. He groaned and let go of me which caused me to get off the tree and go to a different way. Forgetting how quick Jeff recovers until I heard his footsteps behind me. Before I could react I was on the ground looking up at the pissed off smiling freak.

   "Tobias! I swear your going to pay for that!" He growled before making sure my arms were pinned above my head and his body between my legs.

     "Question is, how should I punish you twitchy?" He smirked as he pushed his hips down into mine, causing me to gasp sharply. I go to push him off of him only to remember he was pinning them down causing me to squirm under him.

     "L-Let go! N-Now!"

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
A/N:
Another two part, I'm sowwy everyone!
~Alexis

PS:STAY CWEEPY MUH FWEINDS