Justice x Ben

If you want more information on Justice talk to BayleePotter pretty graphic with it.

____________________

{~Ben~}

"Fucking rose weilding perv." I groaned under my breath after Offender had offered me a drink, which I now regret, it was spiked with a 'date rape' drug. Justice was gonna kill me if she found out I took something from offender.

"Ben, I'm home!" Justice voice rang out as my bedroom door opened and she walked in. I instantly blushed and covered up trying to hide my obvious erection.

"Hey baby, I've..missed you my phsyco." I giggled even though it sounded forced. Justice walked over and sat by me with a worried expression.

"Are you sick Elf boy?" She asked as she laid down beside me and curled up beside me, throwing one of her legs between my legs, rubbing against my erection causing me to groan. Justice blushed as she looked at me.

"Why did you groan, a-are you hard?" She asked even though she knew the answer. I blushed deeply as I looked away and unintentionally bucks my hips up as she moves her leg.

"I-its not my f-fault! I promise b-baby." I stuttered out shyly. Justice then surprised me as she moved to straddle my lap causing me to groan as she sat on my fully erect bulge.

"Did you take something from offender again?" She asked as she grinded against my buldge softly, causing me to let out a husky moan and grab her hips.

"Y-Yes, God baby i-if you keep t-that up I'm n-not gonna hold m-myself back." Justice smirked slightly as she leaned down and kissed me and moved to lay beside me.

"Okay baby, I'mma get changed and put on pajamas, you should too, tight pants aren't good for erections my little elf." She whispered, her hot breath against my ear as she crawled over me, purposely rubbing lightly against my bulge. She then got up walking to the dressers as I sat panting on the bed, her teasing making it harder not to bend her over right here and now.

"Your so sneaky baby, why are you trying to low-key get fucked." I growled as I fell into a phone appearing out of one directly behind her, catching her in just a bra and panties as I hugged her from behind.

"If you want me just ask baby." I whisper against her ear and I let out lust filled pants. Justice pushed her hips back into be before blushing and looking back at me.

"O-Offender gave me a pill, Dr.Smily and J-Jack were out, h-he said it was a pain pill." She panted softly as she grinded back against me. I groaned as she did before I hugged her from behind.

"I'm going to kill that rose weilding perverted ass." I growled protectively hugging Justice before turning her around to face me.

"I-i can help with your problem, but only with consent baby." I whispered, barley audible as I saw her breast packed tightly into her bra.

"P-Please baby." Justice muttered, just above a whisper, and bit her lip innocently, but lustfully looked up at me. I blushed and picked her up, pushing her against the wall as I grinded up into her, pushing my lips to hers. Justice let out a slight moan, along with bucking her hips up needily into me, causing me to let out a groan. Justice then broke the kiss and began to kiss down my jaw making a slow teasing line towards my neck, causing me to let out a husky, lust filled groan.

"Don't tease me Justice." I growled slightly even though it came out as a groan causing her to chuckle and look up at me innocently, but grinding against my bulge.

"I don't tease people baby." She said innocently even though I let out a husky groan before I pulled my shirt, along with pants off, leaving me in my boxers.

"Don't act so innocent, but if you wanna tease I can play that game too." I chuckled darkly and lustfully before reaching down and rubbing her clit through the thin cloth of her panties causing a moan to rip out of her.

"B-baby please d-dont tease me." Justice moaned and stuttered shyly, before looking up at me pleadingly. I groaned before I reached behind her and undid the bra and pulled it off.

"Fine but you can't tease me either." I let out a pant and leaned down, pushing my lips against hers before moving us to the bed, falling on it softly causing her to be under me. Justice moaned and bucked her hips, our lips still connected.
I trailed my hand to her hip and rested it there as I slid my tongue across her bottom lip. She parted her lips, allowing my tongue to slip in her mouth, we both let out soft moans. I broke the kiss as I felt a hand go in my boxers and shyly grip me, causing me to moan.

"J-Justice, fuck!" I groaned as she started stroking me. I bucked my hips slightly as she moved to straddle me, still stroking me.

"B-baby I need y-you." Justice blushed deeply as she helped remove my shirt and pants, before grabbing the hem of my boxers as if waiting for permission.

"Go ahead baby, it's okay." I blushed deeply as I nodded and she slowly pulled my boxers down, gasping softly at my size before she placed a kiss on the tip then on my stomach back up to my mouth. I moaned softly as I felt her grind against my bare member with the thin cloth seperating it. I bucked my hips as I moaned but still let her move at her pace.

"B-Ben, can I u-uh." Justice blushed as she stummered out, but I nodded as I understood what she meant. Justice slowly raised herself before she slipped the thin cloth of her panties off and lowered herself to the tip of my member, moaning softly as it touched her. I groaned and bucked my hips, unintentionally pushing the tip in.

"J-Justice, your t-tight." I groaned before I grabbed her hips and slowly pushed her down on me, groaning louder the deeper it went before I had my full length in her. She panted lustfully as she adjusted.

"I-Im going to move B-Ben." Justice moaned before raising herself and lowering before she started speeding up, our moans mixing between us both. The halls echoed with our sinful noises. I grabbed her hips just as she got into rythem and thrusted up into her, causing moans to erupt out of her louder, mixed with my groans. Justice fell against my chest as I continued thrusting.

"B-Ben your so deep in m-me." She moaned and stuttered as her pussy began to throb and my thrust became sloppy as I moaned louder

"A-and your tight my little phyco, I love you." I groaned as I released inside of her, causing her to clutch onto my shoulder and cum on my member before we both layed and relaxed, panting softly.

"I love you too Elf boy." I panted softly as I smiled and pecked her cheek before pulling out but allowing her to lay on my chest.

"Let's rest babygirl." I smiled before pecking her cheek one last time and let us both drift off into a world of peaceful dreams.