LJ x Reader(continuing)

(Hello this chapter was requested that's why I didn't put part 1 on the first one sooooo enjoy)

{~LJ~}

I pushed her bedroom door open, her younger brother asleep and her parents on a overnight business trip.(Y/N) was laying back to the door, earbuds pushed in her ears, and her focus on the story she was reading. I smirked to myself and went up behind you and read a bit of the story finally realizing you were reading a lemon and I smirked bigger yanking your earbuds out.

    "She moaned louder as... Mmm~ LJ pushed deeper inside of her entrance. They seem descriptive gumdrop. " She squeaked and hid her phone as fast as she could then turned over a deep blush on her face as she tries to act innocent.

      "W-Who is descriptive?! " She stuttered out as she looks up at me but still avoiding my eyes.

       "Mmm~Gumdrop do I have to punish you?" I smirked as she let out a small tremble. I grabbed her shirt yanking her up and onto my lap. I bent her over my lap.

       "I think My little Gumdrop need as punishment." I growled out bringing my hand down to meet (Y/N)'s ass. She let out a loud pain filled moan. I hit her again but harder. The moan was louder.

       "You enjoy this, don't you!?" I smirked to myself as I pulled the pair of shorts she had off of her body and smirking noticing she had no underwear, and she was already soaking wet.

      "N-N~ Ahh~" I pushed two of my fingers into her entrance causing her to moan. Smirking I curled and uncurled my fingers her moan growing louder.

      "L-LJ! What if my b-brother wakes up? " She moaned louder as I thruster my fingers in her harder silently punishing her for making such a stupid excuse as I went down close to her ear and whispering.

      "He didn't wake up the last time, and you moan pretty loud Gumdrop. " She blushed and gasped as I let my lips find their way to her neck, quickly finding her soft spot and sucking and biting roughly. I growled against her skin as I layed her on her back forcing my way in between her legs.

     "L-LJ~" I cut her off before she could say anything by ripping her shirt off along with her bra, immediately attacking her nub only causing her moans to grow. She let her hand in twine in my hair. I smirked against her as I grinded my clothed tent above her bare pussy causing her hip to buck up as if begging for more.

      "You want more, beg. " I growled lowly no looking her in the eyes as I grinded harder. I watched her as she tried to fight it, only to end up grinding against me. I smirked and back away from her just a bit.

     "I said beg, Gumdrop. " I growled looking down at her, she gave out a small whimper as she squirmed. I placed my hand above her core.

       "All you have to do is beg for it Gumdrop. " I smirked as she gave out heavy pants.

      "P-Please LJ. I want you please! " She whisper yelled still squirming..

     "Cmon Gumdrop-" I leaned to be beside her ear letting my voice become huskier. "-what do you want, hmm~" I grined as she let out a small whimper.

      "P-Please I want you to make me scream, I want you to fuck me until I can't stand. " She said a small bit above a whisper and I smirked as I took off my shirt as she watched me. I undid my pants letting them drop my erect tent falling out causing her to gasp and whimper at its size. I crawled on the bed and in between her legs positioning myself in between her legs.

       "Scream for me (Y/N). " I growled out and slammed inside of her. She let out moan, almost scream. I pulled out leaving just the tip in as I thruster inside of her harder than before. A scream escaped her along with my name.

      "L-LJ! " She moaned out as I slammed harder and faster inside of her. She unintentionally opened her legs wider, I smirked using it to my advantage thrusting deeper into her. (Y/N) 's hole clamped around my member letting me know she was close and so was I but she was holding it in. I growled and started thrusting harder and faster and bit at her soft spot as her moans grew louder.

      "LJ I-im- Ahh~" She cut herself off as she came on my member and her hole clutching my member harder causing me to bust inside of her. Causing one last moan out of her before I slowly pulled out of her collapsing beside her. Pulling her closer to me.

      "I love you Gumdrop. " I whispered under my breath, I felt a smile on my chest.

       "I love you too LJ. " I blushed and cuddled against her. Letting her drift to sleep.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-
A/N:
Heyyyyy sorry been a while. (wrote during school I'm working paranoid someone will see this 😆 wish me luck!)
REQUEST ARE BEING TAKEN I'LL DO ANY REQUEST!!! Thanks peoplessss
~Alexis

Ps:STAY CREEPY MY FRIENDS