EJ x Ani

Requested by UnknownEntityHere to research on Ani but I think I have it now, if I get anything wrong correct me please and thank you!!!
_____-------_____------______------__

{~Eyeless Jack~}

      I sit down in my laboratory chair looking over the people in the mansion, soon I got to Ani and my heart clinched, I've liked her ever since I first laid eyes on her, which was odd for me since I thought I wouldn't feel anything for anyone, well like that anyway. I sigh and rubs a thumb over the picture before closing the binder putting it back on my shelf to be abandoned until I need it again.

       "Jackson? Are you in there? " A feminine voice called out before knocking on the door. It was Ani so I didn't bother to but on my mask. I went to the door and opened it with a soft smile.

     "Do you have a headache again Elsa? " I chuckled as I teased her and her light blue skin lit up with a blush.

     "I'm not Elsa! I am way cooler!! " She growled as she playfully slapped me. I took this chance to look over her figure only to blush as I see a blue version of little red riding hoods suit. Then I remembered it's Halloween and Ani seemed to be fixed on getting me to dress up.

     "And no I don't have a headache, Jackson I have a personal request! " She looked up at me her black eyes only colors by the blue glowing pupil floating in the pools. I sighed and looked over at her.

     "What do you want me to dress up as? Granny??? " I chuckled as she giggled and stuck out her tongue.

     "Even though granny suits you, no Jack, will you be my big bad wolf? " Ani asked as she looked up at me a pleading look coloring her eyes and I sighed holding out my hand.

     "Give me the costume. " I sighed chuckled huskier than intended and she blushed deeply but handed me a pair of wolf ears and a tail both a dark gray. Then she chuckled mischievously.

     "Oh and you won't need this! " She giggled as she walked pass me picking up my mask. I gasped and closed my door locking it.

      "You should be Goldy locks you like taking the big bad bears stuff. " I chuckled darkly as I pounced before she had time to react causing her to fall against my bed and giving me the advantage to pin her down so I was above her and in between her legs. Ani blushed deeply.

     "Jackson, bad wolf off! " She blushed although she bit her bottom lip causing me to let out a husky growl as I felt my pants tighten slightly. I smirked leaning down burrowing my face into her neck.

     "Well you did want me to be your big bad wolf? " She gasped softly and pushed me off of her but she straddled my lap and glared at me.

     "I just got dressed, no undressing! " She growled although her eyes were filled with lust and want as she looked into mine, I smirked and bit my lip.

     "I mean I don't have to get you fully undressed, you are in that cute little dress" I bit my lip as I trailed a hand up her thigh causing her to shudder and let out a small moan. I smirked and sat up causing her to have to sit on my forming bulge. I bit my lip and blushed as I sat her down on the bed and got up.

    "S-sorry, uh- you should go get ready, I'll change into something that will go with a wolf. " I said just enough for her to hear as I turned around trying to hide the obvious buldge.

       "Jackson, come here. " Ani said as I heard my bed creak slightly. I turned around blushing deeply , my obvious erection showing, and saw Ani sitting on her knees on my mattress and waved a hand at me motioning me closer.

     "Yes miss Elsa? " I asked huskily as I made my way and stood in front of her, my voice full of lust. She growled and grabbed the hem on my jacket and pulled it up and off my form before I could protest. She did the same to my shirt. I growled slightly as I roughly pushed her onto the bed making sure not to hurt her.

      "I give you permission to undress me, Jackson. " She bit her lip before I gave out a groan and pushed my lips against her. She moaned out against my lips as I trailed my hand up her thigh then up her dress before I undo it and pulls it off. I trailed kisses down her jaw and to her neck instantly finding her soft spot and attacking it causing moans to rip out of her. Ani unintentionally rolls her hips against my still clothed erection. She whimpered and bit my lip slightly tugging on the hem of my pants.

     "Off please. " She says just above a whisper. I nod standing up pulling it off. Ani got up and pulled down my boxers along with my pants instantly licking the tip of my member causing a husky groan to rip out of me as I looked down at her unclothed body covered only by a tight bra and laced panties. I moaned out as she let my member slide into my mouth.

    "Ani~" I moaned out her name as she bobbed her head on my member faster. She moaned against me causing vibrations to course through my cock sending me off the edge as I let out a loud husky groan letting my semen flow into her mouth. Ani looked up at me a fake innocent look plastered in her eyes as she swallowed every drop causing me to blush and pull her off then up. Undoing her bra causing her to gasp as the cold air kissed her now bare breast.

     "Jack, please. I want you. " Ani pleaded in a needy low feminine voice. I bit my lip.

      "Anything for you Ani" I said as I pulled down her panties until they came off. I positioned myself at her entrance biting my lip.

     "I'm sorry if I hurt you. " I muttered before I slammed my length inside of her. A pained moan instantly flowing out of her as I stayed still for her to adjust.

     "M-move, I'm f-fine now. " Ani stuttered and I nodded moving my hips so I was moving in and out of her slowly. I groans as she let out small moans. I then began to pound faster our moans intwining in a dance of lust throughout the room.

     "I-i love y-you jack! " Ani screamed out as I pounded in humanly fast into her. Her words sending me over as I let my seed flow into her only for her to moan out as she came at the same time.

    "I love y-you to A-Ani. " I said as I locked my lips with hers pulling out and collapsing beside her, our lips Disconnecting.

    "Get some rest, Halloween doesn't start until six pm it's five am" I smiled and hugged her to my form. Ani giggled as she nodded laying her head on my chest letting ourselves doze off into our peaceful worlds of dream.

___----____----_-____----____-----___
A/N:
sorry this took so long, wrote the same day as the last chapter so same problems. Love all of you guys.

~Alexis

Ps:SUCK ON MY CREEPY PASTA NOODLES!!