Slenderman x Reader

(Oh boy, Get ready guys)

       {~Y/N~}

     "Look at my adorable killer!"  Slender teased. I had been a proxie as of two years ago this day. Trender had forced me to wear a dress, and being one of the youngest tomboyish girl, I rebelled this act strongly. I also strongly failed this act because Slender , in all his glory, forced me to wear a dress, which he picked out. It was a tight (F/C) dress,the back was opened, and it stopped right below my ass. I crossed my arms looking up at my boss and growled.

      "I.Am.Not.Little.Or.Fucking Adorable! " I said in a threatening low female tone. He let out a deep husky laugh as he roughly gripped my chin and made me look at him.

     "I do what I want child. " He said in a low growl, which somehow I found attractive and I blushed deeply.

      "I'm not a child, fucking no face! " I yelled out of embarrassment and anger of being called a child. He roughly pushed me against the wall.

       "After this celebration, you are to come straight to my office! Got it!? " Slender growled against my ear and I gulped, not out of fear, well maybe a little fear but, the fact his chest was inches from mine. His knee so close to my forbidden are. I blushed deeply and huffed.

      "Got it! " Slender growled louder as a result of me not answering. I followed quickly nodding my head yes as I blushed deeply.

       "Yes sir I understand! " I quickly spurted out and ran out the room to go down stairs and help decorate for the party.

{~Small Time Skip~}

        "(Y/N)! Are you ready for tonight!? " Ben yelled in my ear as I helped him set up the last speaker. I let out a small laugh, Ben was like a silly brother. I nodded.

       "I will be, if you save me a dance! " I giggled and poked his side, I teased him often about his shortness. Ben growled and bit my shoulder.

       "Ow! Ben what was that for! " I laughed and rubbed my shoulder. He started laughing.

       "What sorry, can't hear you through all the shit in your mo-" Ben was caught off as someone slapped the back of his head. Ben and me looked up and I instantly blushed, slender was standing above us. Ben noticed the blush and gave me a 'I'm so going to tease you tonight' face and I growled at Ben and walked away ignoring the now discussion between the both of them.

{~Time Skip~}

         "You look sexy (Y/N)! " Offender yelled in a slurred voice, the party was almost finished and most of the guys were drunk. I laugh as offender was talking to the mirror I was standing in, then he fell on the floor. His snoring was soft as he slept like a baby.

       "Oh no! I'm not moving him this time! " I quickly ran away from offenders sleeping form. I was standing against a wall until I got caught off guard, Ben was now announcing that the party had ended. My heart began to race as I remember I'm in trouble with the tall, slightly attractive, no face man.

       "Also, someone get offender off the floor. " Ben said slurring slightly. The phrase flew by my ears as I let everyone else head to their rooms or pass out where they stood or sat. Everyone had left the room. I took a deep breath and walked to Slender's office. I knocked half hoping he was drunk and passed out by now.

      "Come in, (Y/N). " Slender's deep voice slender said on the other side of the door. I took a deep breath as I pushed the door open. I looked up at slender, he was dressed in just a thin business shirt his suit jacket was abandoned on the near by couch. His pants were just sweat pants. I blushed at how tight his clothing hugged his muscular frame.