Jeff x LJ x Ej

This was requested by my good friend BayleePotter
Also guys the book mentioned above is written by the person mentioned above, it's awesome for you Harry Potter lovers! I like it even though.....I've never watched Harry Potter lmao....LETS GET THIS CHAPTER STARTED!!!
________---------_______-----------

{~Eyeless~}

        "Unknown Daughter? I didn't think you could read, let alone steal my book Jeff!" I growled as I saw the smiling freak laid carelessly in the recliner. He rolled his eyes as he continues to read the book.

       "I'll...give it back....later." he said, not really paying attention to anything besides the book. I groaned before I sat on the sofa just as the door opened to a slightly panting LJ.

      "Hey Jack, and Jeff!" LJ giggled and ran into the middle of the room, Jeff groaned as he marked the page of the book and put it down.

      "Actually wanna do something smart! And everyone keeps interrupting me!" He growled and looked up at LJ.

       "Awe, pure Jeffy! I'll make it up to you, do you want a lollipop?" LJ giggled and playfully skipped over to Jeff as I sat back and observed. Jeff rolled his eyes.

      "What kind of lollipop Laughing?" Jeff asked as he stood up and looked up at the monochrome clown, yes LJ happened to be the tallest out of us three, he was almost as tall as the brothers but shorter by about two feet.

       "It's a lollipop with a pleasurable taste!" Laughing Jack laughed as he turned to me and smiles.

       "Jackson, you should try my lollipop, I promise you both won't regret it!" Laughing giggled before he grabbed up both making us yelp before being teleported in, what I thought was a room, before Jack laughed.

        "Sorry my box is quite small,  but its just big enough for you both to taste my lollipop, good thing is, there's only one way out of my box!" Jack laughed happily before his smile became a mix of lust and sadistic. I shuddered from the sight as he began to stalk towards Jeff.

       "I told you I'd make up for it, didn't I?" Laughing asked as he blocked Jeff into a corner. Jeff's face was a bright pink as he looked up at the said clown.

      "Y-you don't h-have too LJ!" Jeff yelled out as he shyly pushed LJ away. I walked over and put my hand on Laughing's shoulder.

      "Why am I in here, I don't do shit like this, let me leave" I growled before I roughly pushed the monochrome clown into the wall beside Jeff, which was now a panting and blushing mess. I then groaned as a sudden pressure was pushed against my crotch which I soon found Laughing's knee gently rubbing my now forming erection.

        "Your so tough Jackson." LJ giggled as Jeff watched as the clown bit into my shoulder, causing my dark red blood to drip from the wound which I oddly felt pleasure instead of pain and moans. I growled as I roughly grabbed his hair and pulled his face from my neck and pulled his head back before biting and licking at his neck before he moaning particularly loud at a certain spot. I attacked this spot before pulling away moments later.

      "You seem to be too." I pant softly and lustfully as I turned slightly to glance at a shy but clearly erect Jeff. I smirked softly  as I walked over and grabbed him roughly by the hair while using my free hand to palm his crotch.

       "Did we make you excited Jeffrey?" I muttered into his ear before softly biting it. Jeff's breath hitched before he pushed me away only to fall against the clown that stood behind him.

        "J-Jackson!" Jeff blushed deeply before LJ grabbed his hands and pulled them above his head as I helped pull his hoodie up and off along with his shirt.

       "I thought you didn't do stuff like this Ej?" The monochrome  clown teased before I felt my pants loosen before I noticed Jack pull my boxers and pants down before pumping my soldier to full attention.

       "Jeffrey, wanna show Jackson here what your cute little mouth can do?" Laughing whispered huskily into Jeff's ear as he pushed him to his knees.

       "W-what, wait!" Jeff yelped as his face grew a darker shade of red.

         "C'mon Jeffrey, I wanna feel your cute little mouth suck me off." I whisper/groaned seductively. Jeff's blush grew darker as he obeyed shyly and slid his then but plump lips around my tip. I moaned out as he took more of my cock into his mouth, surprisingly being able to suck my cock with his carved smile. Jeff sucked faster as LJ kneeled down behind him and gently and teasingly stroked Jeff's shaft, causing Jeff to groan on me, vibrations coursing through my shaft. LJ giggled as he strokes Jeff's shaft faster and but at his neck, causing Jeff's moans to shoot vibrations through my twitching and throbbing member.

       "Jeff I want you to swollow every bit, okay?" I bit my lip as I teased Jeff causing him to moan. Jeff sped up in sucking my cock as he reached down helping LJ stroke his shaft causing the clown to blush slightly but chuckled as he let his hand obey and stroke Jeff faster. I grabbed a handful of Jeff's hair and pushed my cock deeper into his mouth, making him deepthroat it, as I let my juices flow out. Jeff moaned loudly on my cock as he came in Lj's hand and pulled away from my member before swollowing everything in his mouth, some sliding down his chin which was teasingly licked up by the erect monochrome clown.

       "Mmm, he taste sweet, don't you think so Jeffrey?" Laughing whispered into Jeff's ear as I panted and got on my knees before stripping the rest of my clothes off,still hard after everything.

       "Y-Yes he i-is." Jeff stuttered shyly  as I leaned against the wall and panted. I closed my eyes for a moment feeling the slight throb left in my cock, not paying attention to the clown that had moved Jeff above my erection and pushed him roughly down, I groaned in pleasure every ounce of me not to pound into him as I heard his pain filled scream.

      "T-t-that hurt LJ..." Jeff panted as he leaned against me and slowly and softly rode my cock, making me groan ,the erge to pound into him was strong, I held back as I watched him whimper slightly but still let out a small moan. I blushed as I thrusted up into him slightly making him moan. Jeff blushed as I suddenly and roughly pushed him onto his back as I raised his legs to rest on my shoulders and I pounded faster.

       "J-Jackson!" Jeff screamed in pleasure as we both forgot about LJ before I felt something slam into me causing a deep lustfull groan to rip from my throat as I hips jerked forward and Jeff moaned louder as he arches his back. I smirked knowing what I hit, about to slam into him before the clown slammed into me, causing my hips to jerk into Jeff's over and over.

       "Someones kinky." LJ giggled as he leaned over me slightly and pounded harder as he bit my neck roughly, a moan ripping out as Jeff arched his back moaning from the amount of force hitting his prostate.

      "You think all my cum will stay in your tight little hole Jackson?" I blushed slightly as I felt my cock and his twitch as Jeff reached down and stroked his cock.

       "Only one way to find out clown." I moaned as I felt him pound harder but sloppily and Jeff moaning loudly. I leaned down and gently bit Jeff's ear.

       "Take my cum Jeffrey." I groaned as I was slammed into him one more before we all three came at the same time as if rehearsed. We all moaned loudly before LJ pulled out of me and I pulled out of Jeff. I collapsed to Jeff's left as LJ did the same only to the right. Both of us cuddled into Jeff as all three of us panted.

       "I love you guys." Jeff mutter and panted as he dozed off slowly after both me and LJ said we love you too . All three of us eventually fell asleep together.

-----------------------
A/N:
Okay okay, I may just keep this book going, sooooooo request but also give me time, after this chapter is .

Justice x Ben (my friends oc)

Bloody painter x reader
Then

Jeff x reader

~Alexisss

PS:STAY CWEEPY MY CREEPY NOODLE SLURPING PEOPLE!