Ben x Jeff

{~Jeff~}

     I lay awake once again, I was a night owl so this was normal but especially boring when no one wants to hang out, or was asleep. I stood up and went to Ben's room since I knew he was awake as I heard his game system going across the hall, and good for me our room happened to be away from the others since we pranked the most. I knocked on the door and opened it not waiting for Ben to say anything my face turning a crimson red as I saw Ben on the floor his dick in his hand and it was hard, he blushed instantly and pulled his shorts up.

      "W-Why did you just B-Barge in here J-Jeff!! " He whispered yelled at me trying to hide the fact his boner was making his shorts tighter and the bulge was noticeable, then I felt my sweatpants tighten a little and my face turned darker.

     "I-I thought Y-you were just playing the game! Benny!!! " He rolled his eyes his face still a dark red as he sat down and played his game not replying to me and not looking in my direction.

{~Ben~}

     I tried to ignore the intense aura going through out my room at I sat and acted as if he wasn't there, my door shut and I heard foot steps so I thought he lefts out the room, I let out a soft pant as I squirm slightly in my now tight shorts.

    "Mm~Benny your still hard" A husky voice whispered in my ear full of lust, he wrapped a arm around me before I could remove it he palmed at my erection and I let out a small moan/gasp.

      "J-Jeffrey S-Stop it! " I commanded weakly as he went harder and my member twitched it my pants as I let out a louder moan as his hot breath was felt against my ear.

     "Mmm ~ I you say stop but, your body keeps telling me yes Ben" He whispered huskily, deep, and full of lust as he pulled me on his lap my ass pressed against a bulging erection that grew slightly in Jeff's pants as he grinded up against me and palmed my bulge faster causing me to give out breathy moans and slight whimpers.

      "Hmm your moans are so nice Benny" He whispered into my ear deeply as he licked the tip of my pointy ears making my hips push against his erection as I gave out a breathy moan as he licked down to my neck and kiss, sucked, and occasionally bit until he found my soft spot, my moans grew louder as my body became needy as I grinded against Jeff's obvious bulge as Jeff gave out a deep groan, I moaned in response to his groan causeing him to pick me up laying me down on my bed and crawled on top of me, I finally noticed he was shirtless my face growing a darker shade of red.

     "J-Jeffrey! " I moaned out as he bit harshly on my sweet spot and harshly ripped my clothes off my body and pulled his sweatpants off. He smirked as he noticed my eyes trailing up his body then down until I saw a huge dick laying against mine I whimpered softly as I looked up at Jeff knowing it was going to hurt as I bit my lip still wanting it to be slammed inside of me.

      "You like what you see? -" He trailed his eyes up and down my figure, if I wasn't already stripped he would be stripping me with his eyes, then looked back up into my eyes. "Because I sure do Benny" He said before slamming his lips roughly against mine, me not noticing that he positioned himself at my entrance and slammed himself inside of me as I screamed against his lips and dug my nails into his back, but since he liked pain he groaned against mine. He pulled away as he rested his head in my neck lightly giving my neck kisses. Waiting for me to get used to it as I whimpered softly.

      "Jeff, T-That hurts! " I whimpered out as I caused some friction still hurting but feeling a ting of pleasure.

      "I know Benny but it'll feel good in a little" He thrusted softly into me as I whimpered but feeling more and more pleasure with each soft thrust as my whimpers turn to moans and I couldn't stand it slow anymore.

   "J-Jeffrey! Harder, F-Faster! " I yelled out as I tried to thrust against him as he grabbed my waist and started thrusting his full length all the way in at a faster speed and a bit harder but not fast enough.

     "F-faster, Jeff ! " I moaned out he smirked down at me my face contorted into pleasure as he bit me soft spot on my neck.

      "Beg~" Was all Jeff said as his smirk grew and he slowed at a painful rate as I started to try to thrust against him

    "Jeff please! faster!! " I yelled out  causing him to slightly go faster.

      "Come on benny you can do better!... Beg! ~" He growled at me as he slammed harder but not fast enough.

       "J-Jeffrey! Please fuck my ass until I can't stand, please faster, fuck me faster!! " I screamed out and he went almost inhumanly fast as his thrusts grew inhumanly hard I moaned louder as my head went back in pleasure until Jeff gripped my hair and made me look at him before he slammed his lips against mine.

    "Mmm~" We both moaned against each others lips as Jeff's thrust grew sloppy and my breath grew ragged and heavy he pulled away and looked down and gripped my member and strokes it hard and stroked it as he thrust deep inside of me.

      "Jeff! I-im gonna~ Ahhh~" Was all I could get out as I came on the both of us and his breath became pants as his thrust became sloppy as he thrusted a few last times before he busted and let his cum flow inside of me both of us moaning and groaning as he finishes then he lays down beside me and pulled me to his chest as we both pant heavily.

     "Ben? ~" I hummed as if to tell him I was listening.

      "I-i love you" He whispered into my neck as he caught his breath.

        "I l-love you too Jeff" I said as a blush painted my cheeks and I laid my head on my pillow as we both slipped off to sleep.

{~A/N~}_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
HEYYY GUYS THIS TOOK FOREVER MY APOLOGIES BUT I'M DONE WITH THIS CHAPTER AND REMEMBER REQUEST ARE OPEN FOR ANY CP EVEN LESBIAN ONES I'LL DO ANY IF YOU WANT THANKS FOR READING!
~Alexisssss out
Ps:STAY CREEPY MEH FWEINDS

Ps ps: to anyone who reads this some words may be spelled wrong I wrote this at 5:23 Am and is to lasy to read over it right at the moment!!! Thank you!!!