EJ x Liu/sully

Requested by:GlitchdaQueen

{~Liu~}

'Sully will you be quiet! I can barley hear what he is trying to explain!' I was currently fighting with my
, annoying, inner demon. Eyeless Jack was also ,at the time, instructing me on how to make sure a body was dead, because I....um...accidentally had one survive and Slender man found this little detail out and told me he was assigning me someone to learn how to kill 'properly'

'Well you know how to kill properly,let me out and ill rip them to shreds Duh! ' I growled at my demon and gave a quick response that I would like to rip him to shreds.

"Liu,Sully pay attention now. or my job here will be such...a waste" I flinched hearing the male voice sound in my ear. i nodded as i looked up at EJ who currently is mask-less and wearing a tank top that shows off his muscular build along with sweat pants.

"O-OK" i stuttered out but sully had a completely different idea.

"Eyeless Jack your job here is a waste, me and Liu know how to kill people dimwit." Sully growled out at EJ using my voice,which i quickly covered my mouth hissing small shut ups at my inner demon, not noticing EJ come closer to me until i was pinned against a wall and looking up at the eyeless male.

"Is that so, Sully. well how about this.if you know how to kill so good-" EJ bent to be by my ear and i gulped slightly a small blush painting my cheeks. "-Then why are you in here,shouldn't you be on a killing spree,not in my grasp."Eyeless jack smirked as he looked down at me. Sully being Sully decided EJ was right and went to push EJ away only to find out he couldn't.

" Let us go! " I said before Zalgo could say anything. Sully was still thrashing around and a strong of curses were sounding in my mind.

"Awe, what is it. I thought you were strong Sully. " EJ smirk widened as I felt not only me blush but Sully too.

"Jack, I thought we were friends, you want to let me go right? " Sully and me looked at Jack pleadingly as Jack bent over to be close to my ear. Instead of saying something right away he let his breath blow across the sensitive flesh.

{~Narrator~}(gonna shake it up!)

"If you want up, get up. " Eyeless growled softly into Sully/Liu's ear. Liu/Sully thrashed for a few minutes, only to have a new position between the two. Liu's knee was pushed against EJ's crotch. Without noticing he pushed his knee against EJ which caused the Eyeless man to give out a husky groan and cause Liu to immediately freeze. Jack then grinded his crotch on Liu's knee giving out small groan and his breath caressing Liu's ear.

"J-Jack" Liu and Sully moaned out slightly as Liu felt his pants tighten feeling Jack's semi erection against him. Jack growled grabbing Liu's knee and pushing it away and pull Liu's hips to meet his tent. Jack grinded against Liu/Sully's obvious erection.

"I think I ought to teach you something other than killing, don't you think? " Jack growled against Liu's neck.

"N-No me and L-Liu are straight! " Sully yelled still denying he wanted Jack to teach him all he knew. EJ grabbed a handful of liu's hair pulling his head back so he could kiss the males neck, quickly finding Liu's soft spot due to his moans.

"J-Jack let me go! " Liu gave a unintentional moan as he thrashed in EJ's strong grip. Jack smirked against Liu's skin causing sully and Liu to shudder slightly, both Liu and sully embarrassed due to the fact they never been so submissive.

"Your pleading for me to stop-" Jack moved his hand down to rub Liu/Sully's erection as he moved to be at there ear. "- Yet your body wants me. " EJ smirked against, Liu's voice created a husky moan as EJ palmed the bulge faster.

"F-Fuck You. " Liu muttered out which caused a growl to erupt out of Eyeless Jack's throat before Liu was bent over a nearby table naked. Liu shuttered from the coldness. He quickly gasped as he felt and saw his scarf put over his eyes and tied so he couldn't see anything, then his hands tied behind his back.

"I gladly take up on that offer. " EJ growled lowly in Liu's ear his hot breath caused Liu to shutter and notice it felt was more sensitive. EJ chuckled huskly and let his hand go to Liu's ass and gives it a hard slap. Liu moaned out as Sully let long pleads for more echo into Liu's mind.

"Ooo~ someone's kinky. " EJ chuckled, Liu felt another hit land then a pair of lips attack his neck Precisely on his soft spot his moans growing louder.

"J-Jack! Please. " Liu voice out in a breathy moan as the eyeless man continues the abuse he was doing to the trembling and moaning boy. EJ smirked against Liu's neck.

"Please what? You only get what you want if you ask properly. " EJ chuckled his breath on Liu's sensitive skin.

"Please fuck us! " Sully said before Liu could. EJ smirked and stood up, Liu heard footsteps then a finger rubbing his back entrance. Liu let out a gasp/moan.

"As you wish, this might hurt tough. Oh I also want to see your face " EJ said before undoing the binds on Liu's wrist then undoing the scarf from Liu's eyes quickly flipping the trembling boy over. Liu's face flushed as he looked up at a now naked EJ scars littered the boys body which only made him alluring. Liu let his eyes trail down letting out a gasp and shudder at the sight of EJ's fully erect member. Eh smirked and looked Liu up and down then up at Liu's lips.

"Sorry guys. " EJ said before slamming himself into the demon/human boy groaning as their warm entrance hugged his shaft, almost making him cum right there, EJ began thrusting without giving Liu and Sully time to adjust to his size. Liu and Sully moaned in pain.

"E-Eyeless, it hurts! " Liu moaned out in pain causing Jack to slow down and thrust slowly, Liu soon felt pleasure and moaned out.

"Harder Jack! " Sully moaned out making Liu spread his legs wider EJ smirked grabbed their hips pulling them up and thrusting harder and faster into them giving hissing complements of how tight they both were.

"Fuck, Liu, Sully I'm going to cum. " EJ groaned huskily into Liu's ear as he thruster harder and sloppier Liu moaned louder.

"U-us too. " Liu moaned as Sully kept saying he loved the way EJ made his insides feel but only in Liu's head. Finally EJ gave a few last thrust before the pair came, EJ inside of Liu and Liu on both of their chest. EJ leaned against Liu after pulling out with a slight nasty pop. And panted along with Liu.

"I... Uh love you Ja-" Liu got cut off by Sully "-We love you Jack" EJ smiled and kissed his lovers and leaned against them.

"I love you too guys. " EJ replied as they rested for a bit.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
A-N: I hope I did what you wanted, if it's bad or you don't like how it's wrote tell me I'll rewrite it(<---To Person Who Requested It!)

Thanks for whoever reads this and have a nice life guys!

~Alexis

Ps:STAY CREEPY MY FRIENDS! !!