Jeff x Liu/Sully(part2)

Hehehe
____-----____----___---_---__--_-_--_-

{~Jeff~}

     I moaned out as Liu pushed his mouth around my member. I groaned as he moved his mouth up and down my member. I thrusted into his mouth only to push him away as he nipped my cock with his teeth. He let out a deep chuckle as I pushed him away.

     "So you want to play kinky, huh? " I growled as I grabbed his hair roughly and made him stand up only for me to push him into a wall, his back facing me. He gasped by the impact then he squirmed in my hold growling slightly. Sully's voice chuckled as he forced Liu not to move.

     "Do the crime, pay the time Liu. " Sully chuckled as Lius face then covered with a deep blush as he growled and tried to fight his inner demon giving me time to wet my finger and push it into his entrance. He gasped and whimpered although a moan broke through.

     "J-Jeffrey I swear i-imma kill y-you. " Liu stuttered out as I added another finger and thruster my fingers in and out his breath heavy as he bit his lip trying to make the moans stay inside. I smirked as I heard his moan break through.

     "See Liu, you like this. " I said huskyly as I barried my head in the crook of his neck nibbling at his neck quickly finding his soft spot as he let out more moans. He tried to growl but it came out as a husky groan. I smirk as I suck on his soft spot. Then kisses lightly up to his ear. I position myself at his entrance without him knowing.

     "Sorry Liu. " He looked back at me his eyes half lidded and clouded. He opened his mouth to question what I meant but instead let out a pain filled moan. He clutched his hands as he leaned against the wall panting. I groaned at his tightness that begged me to move.

      "Liu, i-im going t-to move. " I stutter between groans , his entrance squeezing the base of my cock. He tensed.

      "N-no get o-" Liu got cut off as I pulled out mostly leaving just my tip before I slammed back in. Liu moaned out unintentionally pushing his hips back onto me making my cock go deeper.

     "Mmm, you like this don't you? " He blushed as I jerked my hips slightly groaning as his entrance throbbed against my cock and he pushed back against my member. I smirked as I thrusted in and out his moans ringing out. I bit his shoulder slightly keeping in my groans and thrusted faster Liu finally letting his body loosen up as he looked back at me.

     "F-faster Jeffrey. " Liu moaned out, trying to push his hips back against my member. I groaned as his walls tighten slightly but gives out a husky chuckle and slows slightly.

     "I thought you didn't want this... " I whispered into his ear continueing this form of teasing. He looked back at me whimpering slightly.

     "I don't, but if we do t-this I want it to be good. Jeffrey so go faster. " He growled lowly although shyness laced the far corners of his voice. I smirked and slammed back into him and started pounding into him faster, his back arching slightly. I bit my lip letting out groans as I reached around and wrapped my fingers firmly to his member and stroked it faster than I pounded his entrance.

      "Mmm~ fuck, if you wish so Liu. " I groaned as I pounded harder. His moans almost a scream. I moaned out as his walls clamped on me, then his hot semen flew against the walls as mine shot into the warm slot causeing him to arch his back more moaning loudly.

      "F-Fuck you J-jeffrey. " Liu muttered before I pulled out with a nasty pop. Liu walked to his bed and collapsed on top of it. I chuckled and slid my boxers on and laid beside him.

     "You loved it Liu, don't lie. " I chuckled as he huffed.

      "Be quiet my smiling freak of a brother. " Liu chuckled before pecking my cheek with a kiss I chuckled and kissed his back before we both dozed into the world of dreams.

____-------______-------______------
A/N:
Fin-a-fuck-ally I got this damn chapter done, im sorry I usually writes faster but EOCs are coming up in school. And I have studying. I'll try to update more but it's hard with school and writing, love you guys!.
~Alexis

Ps:STAY CREEPY MEH FWIENDS