Alexis x Jane(redo)

This is a rewrite and most likely a different plot!! Mostly.... ______-------________-------____------

{~Alexis~}

        "Trouble sleeping, let me help! " I yelled as a growl left my throat and I went to stab the female that I was in a training session with because slender said it would be 'good preparations'. I growled as I tried to ignore that her curves were perfect and hot as fuck.

      "Don't.Go.Too.Sleep! " Jane yelled as the tackled me as I was lost in thought and I quickly fell back, Jane straddled my waist as she let out a laugh looking down at my dark red face.

        "What's so funny! " I snapped and rolled us over immediately being between her legs and pinning her arms above her head. She went to roll us back over but I growled lowly before pushing myself up and walking towards the mansion entrance.

      "We will continue training later Jane! " I yelled as I took off running to my room leaving Jane on the ground.

     {-TIME SKIP! -}
{~Alexis~}

      "Jeff you have to admit that's a fine ass! " I whispered in Jeff's ear as we gossip about women and men, Jeff scoffed as I kept talking about Jane's ass.

       "Your gross I wouldn't fuck that ass even if I liked her! " Jeff growled lowly accidentally saying that out loud, did I mention we were at dinner, everyone immediately looked at us both including Jane which caused my face to heat up.

       "Oh! Who's ass would you not fuck!? " Ben yelled out across the table which caused me to sink down in my chair and attempt to hide myself in my hood.

      "Jane's ass, Alexis thinks it's hot! " Jeff yelled a smirk lacing his voice. Before thinking I stood punched Jeff in the nose and ran out of the now silent room. Without realizing it slender followed me to my room. I laid on my bed then sensed someone standing over me.

      "What do you want!? " I yelled and turned over to see slender standing tall above me.

     "Why are you blocking your mind from me? " Slenderman asked his voice oddly calm as I crossed my arm and looked up at him.

       "Because, if you saw it you would see fifty ways to kill Jeff! " I growled then slender chuckled as I accidentally let him see into my mind.

       "That's a interesting way to kill Jeff, although you could wait until the party tonight and they will all be drunk. " Slender stated matter of fact. I blushed and nodded giving him a small okay before he left.

    {-TIME SKIP-}
{~Jane~}

       "You didn't have to call her out like that Jeff! " EJ yelled at Jeff, Alexis was his sister figure so he was really protective, EJ slapped Jeff then went to his study Jeff growled a quick fuck you then he looked at me.

      "You like her to, don't you? " Jeff growled out trying to get a point he was trying to help in his own bitchy way.

     "You didn't have to call her out, I mean she doesn't do that to you! " I growled slapped him and walked up to my room since we had a good three hours to get ready, I locked my bedroom door and quickly undressed myself and turned on my warm water to my liking then got in. I blushed as I thought about what Jeff said about Alexis. I smirked as a plan came to my mind.

      "Oh how much fun we are going to have tonight Alexis. " I spoke out loud to myself and laid back in the tub and let my body soak up water for a bit.

     {-TIME SKIP-}
{~Jane~}

        "You know Jane I really do think your ass is great! " Jeff yelled and slurred as he went to slap my ass before his wrist was caught. I blushed as I saw Alexis in a tight knee length black dress the back was open and a lot of cleavage showed in the front. Her hair was curled and fell loosely down her shoulders. Alexis pushed Jeff away.