Alexis x Jane

(This chapter is because I shipped Kat with Offender and well she kinda hates fendy's way of 'Fun' so i shipped my OC with someone I hate LOL! Soooo enjoy)

    {~Jane~}

         "LJ! Please just one! " I begged to LJ asking for one of his 'special fun' candies. I believe he was growing annoyed at me as he growled.

        "Why!? " He has now stood up to his full height and looked down at me. I groaned as my face grew a dark shade of red.

         "A-Alexis.... " I answered shyly. Then I heard his deep laugh as he threw one of his 'special' candies at me.

        "I owe you LJ! " I smiled and ran out of the room waiting for the right moment to get Alexis alone.

~Time Skip~
{~Alexis~}
        "I have a heart I swear I do but just not baby when it comes to you~" I was singing along to cannibal as I swayed my hips side to side unconsciously not paying attention to my surroundings. I was in my room while my music played loud enough for me to hear it but, it also blocked noises from the door to my window.

       "Hey Alexis! " I heard a oddly cheery voice knowing instantly it was Jane.

        "Hey Jane! " I smiled returning the cheery gesture.

         "Your probably wondering why I'm in here right? Well, Sally and me made candy and I wanted you to try the one I made! " She smiled and of course I believed this statement because, Sally loved helping us do stuff and making us do stuff. My thoughts were snapped as Jane held out a black wrapped candy and gave a innocent smile.

       "Uhhh~ fine I'll try it! " I said as I blushed caving in just to make her stay happy. I took the candy and unwrapped it popping it into my mouth not taking my time to study the design of the hard candy now in my mouth.

       "How is it Alexis? " She giggled and smiled just as I was about to answer my lower area heated up quickly causing me to squirm in my place. Heavy pants escaped out of my throat.

       "Alexis, can't you answer me. " She said more of a statement then a question.

       "W-What- Aahh~! what did you- Mmm~! do to me!" I said in between struggled moans as I tried to keep them down which only became harder as she took her finger tips and ran then across my neck causing me to gasp and let out a muffled moan.

          "Awe! Why do you think it was me sweetie? " She questioned innocently as she let her free hand trace my curves all the way before she made it to my area just outside of my thin clothing as she rubbed soft sensitive circles above it. Moans erupting from the back of my throat.

      "J-Jane! Ahh~! " I moaned out as she bit at my neck and teased me through my pants. I growled and turned pushing her down onto the cold floor as I pulled the top of her dress off. She then stripped me of my black hoodie and turtle neck revealing neither one of us decided to wear a bra this day. I took this opportunity to lick and bite at her nub which the cold air circulating in my room made her nubs harden instantly along with mine. She gave out breathy moans I moved to be in between her legs. She began teasing and twisting at my now really sensitive nubs..  Our moans were now in the circulation with the cold sex filled air.

        "J-Jane! " I moaned loudly as she had forcefully moved me to straddle her waist. We both had been striped of our outer clothing and undergarments. She had one hand playing with my left nub as she bit and licked my right. Her free hand rubbing circular motion on my clit roughly as I grinded against her hand my body more sensitive then it should be. She flipped us over and now bite my neck roughly as she pushed two fingers in my wet entrance and explored my area as she curled and uncurled her fingers that hid deep inside of me . I threw my head back moaning my mind clouded over so bad I hadn't noticed her move her fingers and crawl down as her wet tongue tasted me. Her hands forcing my quivering legs to stay open. My moans erupting and spilling into the room as I unintentionally let my hand grab a handful of her hair and buck my lips.

       "M-More! " I moaned mostly hidden by my heavy pants but she seemed to understand what I meant.

       "It's okay Alexis, by time I'm done the whole forest will know my name! " She let out a low growl as she began biting my clit roughly and slamming three fingers inside of me making me arch my back she began thrusting her fingers harder inside of my wet cavern and bit my clit harder my back arching as it sent me overboard my cum coating her fingers. My high finally coming down a bit.

        "     "P-Please don't t-tease Alexis! " She moaned out as I then let my tongue slip pass her folds as I smirked against her skin now teaseing her entrance as I ran my tongue up to tease her clit at the same time. Her legs quivering as she whimpered and bucked her lips impatiently.

       "P-Please Alexis! " She groaned/moaned as I bit her clit slamming three of my fingers roughly inside of her as I gave a small moan from listening to her loud moan that echoed through out the bed room.

        "Ahh~" She moaned out as I slowly and teasingly began to pump my fingers in and out of her entrance as her breath grew labored along with mine.

       "F-Faster H-Harder! " She pleaded weakly and I smirked growing painfully soft and slow.

       "Beg~" I growled and she let out a whimper as she bucked her hip as I slowly curled and uncurled my fingers.

      "P-Please go faster and harder! " She pleaded weakly again but I sped up and thrusted harder causing her to moan but still whimper since she wanted more.

      "I said, Beg! Jane! " I growled and smirked as her face flushed a bright pink as she bit at her lip and teasingly licked her folds. She moaned and whimpered as she bucked her hips.

       "P-Please don't t-tease Alexis! " She moaned out as I then let my tongue slip pass her folds as I smirked against her skin now teaseing her entrance as I ran my tongue up to tease her clit at the same time. Her legs quivering as she whimpered and bucked her lips impatiently.

       "P-Please Alexis! " She groaned/moaned as I bit her clit slamming three of my fingers roughly inside of her as I gave a small moan from listening to her loud moan that echoed through out the bed room.

        "Ahh~" She moaned out as I slowly and teasingly began to pump my fingers in and out of her entrance as her breath grew labored along with mine.

       "F-Faster H-Harder! " She pleaded weakly and I smirked growing painfully soft and slow.

       "Beg~" I growled and she let out a whimper as she bucked her hip as I slowly curled and uncurled my fingers.

      "P-Please go faster and harder! " She pleaded weakly again but I sped up and thrusted harder causing her to moan but still whimper since she wanted more.

      "I said, Beg! Jane! " I growled and smirked as her face flushed a bright pink as she bit at her lip.

       "Please go as hard and fast as you can so everyone in and outside of the mansion knew your name! " She panted only to moan louder again as I began to go in humanly fast then picked up slamming my fingers harder inside of her as her moans and my labored breath playing along with the song that slowly came to a end as I removed my fingers to replace it with my tongue knowing her end was soon as I rubbed her clit and let my tongue abuse her entrance.

        "Alexis! " Jane moaned/yelled as she arched her back the warm salty cum spilling and coating my tongue as I swallowed all that hit my tongue.

We both were now laying on the floor our breathing needing more labor than usual as our pants echoed through out the now quiet room.

"I love you. " Jane muttered and I smiled and muttered it back as we began to doze off.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
A/N:
soooo sorry this one took so long I kinda had to force this one cause I don't like Jane at all but here it is finished just for y'all.
~Alexis
Ps:STAY CREEPY MY FRIENDS (REQUEST ARE OPEN UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!)