𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

~ Unknown ~

~ Unknown ~

Blood has a potent smell. A sickeningly, sweet, metallic scent that grows to be a vile and rancid pungence that smothers your senses. The stench lingers in the room, and it’s only going to get worse.

The fluorescent light above flickers as the echo of heavy footsteps thudding along the stained concrete floor bounces off the walls. A loud thump sounds out a moment later.

The boy who dragged the man in stands in front of him, chest heaving from the struggle it took to lug this troll into the room. Even after having to carry a troll down a flight of hazardous stairs, the boy still has a bright sparkle in his crazy eyes.

Two boys crowd the wakening man. One busies himself with tying the man’s legs to the chair, his tattooed hand working fast with the ropes. The blonde one attends to the man's hands.

The balding troll-man slowly begins gaining consciousness. He lifts his head and attempts to open his eyes, but the blood that has dried over his eyelids prevents him from doing so.

The boy with the blond hair moves closer to the man, then reaches a hand out. He raps two knuckles against the man's forehead. “Wakey wakey, sleepyhead.” His voice echoes in the silence of the room.

Finally, the troll-man’s eyes open. He blinks into the dullness of the room. His eyes finally adjust and focus on the three boys surrounding him. The man steals his posture, puffing his chest out and lifting his chin. But no one misses the slight tremble in his fingers, which he covers up by gripping the armrest of the chair.

The man, however, is oblivious to the predator in the room.

He hides in the shadows, leaning against the wall in the corner of the room. Watching. Analysing. He pulls his knife from the holster on his chest. And he continues watching. He watches the man carefully, the tremble in his fingers, the sweat that is starting to drip from his brow.

“Oh, good. You’re alive. I’m happy to see this one didn’t kill you,” the blonde boy says, nodding his head to the twinkly-eyed one.

The man scoffs. "You're a bunch of little boys. You can’t kill me,” he sneers, arrogance dripping from his words like the blood dripping from his nose.

“Oh, buddy,” he claps a hand - hard - on the man’s shoulder, “You’re going to be wishing he had killed you by the time this is over.”

The man’s eyes widened a fraction. The boy in the shadow smiles.

And then he takes a step forward. He keeps his dark eyes on the man and flicks his knife between his fingers in a move mastered over years. He moves into the light. The man’s eyes find his and a shiver works its way through him. Fear fills the man’s eyes. His shirt dampens with sweat. The man makes a sound, a whimper of fear.

And everyone in that room knew, at that moment, the man would not be leaving this room alive.

The boy… He had this look in his eyes that makes you wonder just how many people he’s killed. The boy smiles. A smile painted in black and dripping with darkness. A smile that makes you realise… he’s probably lost count.

R

EAD THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW!!!

Hello my chickens I come bearing gifts (gift)

I love you all for loving my book. And to those sweet peoples who swore me into updating (ily no hate I swear) this is for you.

Okay so like first off, this is the official Chapter One of my new updates. I didn't want to publish it until I got at least 25 chapters to cover up the old version but I'm literally only on chapter 3 in the rewriting process. So yeah, there's 2 chapter ones for the time being. Just go with it until I sort everything out. I finish exams next week (yay!) And I'll be back to writing (after I go into hibernation for 3 days)

Thank you for being patient with me.

AND COMMENT BCS IT MOTIVATES THE SHITE OUTTA ME.

Like fr Lemme know what you think

Any way big fat bear hugs