. ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1 | ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ɢʟᴀɴᴄᴇ .

. author pov .

date -  12 August 2011

you were running late for your work and you were panicing a bit, it was really important for you to be there on time, by hook or crook.

you panted heavily while running fast to the bus station your glasses were settle on your nose as your sky blue hood was above your head, making you look like nothing but a

nerd.

but to there suprise you were completely opposite of the word 'nerd'.

while you were running to your destination, your eyes glances at a overly handsome boy, who looked as same age as yours.

a smirk came up to your face as you again gave him a glance still running.

you gripped the bus handle and turned your head to the side only to find the same guy standing at the same bus stop as you, you obsereved him.

the SNU uniform and earpods plugged into his ear, as he moved his head with the rhythem of the song and it seemed like.

"k-pop?"

"student get in fast."

the driver intruppted your thoughts, giving him a last glance you got inside, you took the window seat as always and as soon as you again looked out of the window.

he was already looking at you.

 first eye contact - 12 august 2011

~~~

present

you panted heavily and sat up on the bed, you pulled your hair in frustration and taking the bottle from side table you chunk the water down your throat.

"I'm no where near sleeping again."

you signed and slothed out of the duvet and went downstairs, taking out a beer can from the fridge you walked near the couch.