. ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4 | ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ .

. author pov .

he eyesmiled, and you looked down, you signed and started to walk away from him, you have been doing this for two months now.

avoiding him.

"Yn-ahh."

"WHAT??!!"

you turned around and yelled at him, he stubled a little and took a step away from you, you signed and your eyes were now filled with tears.

you looked up and sniffed, trying to calm yourself down, when your phone ringed.

{on call}

taetae: heyoo where are you?

you: yeah, I'll be there in like 10 minutes.

taetae: ok palli.

{call ended}

you slide your phone in your jacket's pocket and giving him a last glance you walked away from there, while Ji-Hoon was still there watching you.

"it will be the last, I promise."

he whispered to himself and left from there.

. later that night .

you were on your way back from practice while earphones were plugged into your ears, you walked inside the bus, while a figure as always followed you.

he sat beside you, while you just acted he wasn't there, you kept your eyes close as you listened to your unreleased songs.

soon your stop came, and as always he stopped the bus for you, you walked out of the bus, you felt him still following you.

you signed closing your eyes, you opened them and taking off your headphones you slide them in your pocket and turned to him.

he stumbled on his steps when you suddenly turned to him, he cleared his thoart looking away.