. ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14 | ᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ .

author pov

. author pov .

your eyes widen as you saw Yeonjun punching the hell out of Jimin's jaw and the surprising part was Jimin didn't even try to fight back.

you dashed to Yeonjun and pulled him off Jimin and made him sit on the floor while your eyes were suddenly filled with tears.

you caressed his corner lips as you looked into his eyes, he just smiled at you.

"noona what the heck is going on?"

Yeonjun roared he was clearly angry after seeing the scene in front of him while you hugged Jimin and sniffed.

"go away"

you mumbled while still hugging him, Yeonjun frowned at your words.

"noona lis-"

you took a deep breath trying to control yourself, your arm was still wrapped around his shoulders while you looked at Yoenjun turning your head to him.

"I said go away. Choi Yeonjun."

you muttered again while you tried to contain yourself from yelling at him, Yeonjun pocked his inner cheek with his tongue and walked out of your apartment.

you signed and turned your head to Jimin.

"I'm really sorry."

You mumbled as caressed his lips while he hissed a little, you made him sit on the couch and took out the first-aid kit from the drawer.

you started to disinfect the area as he looked at you he was confused, very confused with your behaviour.

"I ruined everything, didn't I?"

he mumbled as you kept treating him now applying the ointment on his lips.

"shh you didn't"

you mumbled still focused on his lips, he held your wrist making you look at him.

"why did you take my side, he's your boyfriend Yn."

he frowned, you gulped even you weren't sure about your actions just now, you just knew that seeing him hurt, hurts you too.

"I-I don't know"

you mumbled and again started to treat him while he just signed and left your wrist letting you treat him.

. next evening .

"break up?"

"then what? you still want to be in this relationship when you saw me kissing someone else?"

"I-I mean if you promise not to do it again."

"what if I'll"