* ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18 | ᴇxᴘᴏꜱᴜʀᴇ *

. author pov .

"then why do you have to crash yourself just to turn those articles down, yn?"

he frowned, and you couldn't say anything cause you were afraid to reveal your past to him, he signed.

"Let's take a break"

your eyes widen at his words and you took a step towards him.

"J-Jimin, it's not what you think please don't do this-"

"I'm not breaking up with you Yn, I just need time ok"

he said and walked out of the office a tear escaped your eyes followed by many.

. time skip .

. a week later .

its been a month since you last talked to Jimin and it was killing time for both of you it wasn't like he enjoyed being apart from you but the way you put yourself in danger to save him from all the consequences was eating him alive.

he just wanted you to be safe with or without him.

you signed as you were laying on your bed while staring at the ceiling your phone buzzed and for the nth time you thought maybe it was him.

you took your phone in a hurry but it was Taehyung, you signed and picked up the call.

{on call}

Taebaby: just tell him the truth Yn.

me: w-what if he breaks up with me.

Taebaby: (sign) if he really loves you then he won't, I promise.

me: ok ill go now.

Taebaby: now? have you checked the time?

me: i know its late but i can't bear the distance between us now.

Taebaby: (sign) ok best of luck.

{call ended}